god of war creators speaks on Sony stans and there hypocrisy

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Sony pays companies to be anti consumer, it's how they stay relevant. Microsoft had enough and bought Bethesda. Sony got square and Capcom in there pockets but it's ok. This gen already over, Xbox got this. about to play tunic :win:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Xbox fans talking about hypocrisy :mjlol:

Must have forgotten about all of the whining they did about weak-ass timed-exclusives a little while ago. That went a long way in robbing the word "anti-consumer" of all its meaning.

I mean i don’t care either way but Phil Spencer/xbox are the ones who are being hypocrites here

Exclusives Are 'Completely Counter To What Gaming Is About,' Xbox's Phil Spencer Says

“We are vehemently against exclusives, its anti-consumers and despicable. Thats why microsoft is making our games fully accessibility to everyone who wants to play games exclusively on our service”
They fell for this PR bullshyt while MS were doing the exact same thing wrt timed-exclusives behind the scenes and have been.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Wonder what the Xboys would say if Sony bought Capcom or Square and made the titles exclusive. Would shyt be all gravy then and no complaints allowed?:martin:

Either way I couldn’t give a fukk, this was obvious when Microsoft purchased them. Did people think they spent all that money so they could play nice and share?:pachaha::pachaha::pachaha:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean i don’t care either way but Phil Spencer/xbox are the ones who are being hypocrites here

Exclusives Are 'Completely Counter To What Gaming Is About,' Xbox's Phil Spencer Says

“We are vehemently against exclusives, its anti-consumers and despicable. Thats why microsoft is making our games fully accessibility to everyone who wants to play games exclusively on our service”

coach k had a problem with one and done players when calipari was kicking his ass. eventually he adjusted to the new way of doing things.

it’s a good move for Xbox. beyond that, who cares? if a system has games I want to play, I buy the system. :yeshrug:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
coach k had a problem with one and done players when calipari was kicking his ass. eventually he adjusted to the new way of doing things.

it’s a good move for Xbox. beyond that, who cares? if a system has games I want to play, I buy the system. :yeshrug:
Because these companies are supposed to be our friends:ufdup:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Bethesda isn’t that nice for anybody to be crying over, this isn’t 2008.

I find this this post by op hilarious, seeing as OP and Xbox faithful were whining Spider-Man wouldn’t be dropping on that trash ass avengers game, that’s the first time I even heard of “anti-consumer”.

When you make a thread don’t you ever think “i do this too” ?

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Bethesda isn’t that nice for anybody to be crying over, this isn’t 2008.

I find this this post by op hilarious, seeing as OP and Xbox faithful were whining Spider-Man wouldn’t be dropping on that trash ass avengers game, that’s the first time I even heard of “anti-consumer”.

When you make a thread don’t you ever think “i do this too” ?

The other funny thing about it too is the there were maybe all of 3 people in this sub-forum that whined about it.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Also Cory Barlog has been the director since part 2, so the framing of this is obviously weak troll bait.

Jaffe is on a 10 year hang over