god of war creators speaks on Sony stans and there hypocrisy

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Imagine dissing the creator of how.:wow:

I'm sure you mean GOW, you goof. And stop acting like these devs are infallible. They can be great and create great things and still have wack opinions and say stupid shyt and are far and way from being criticized. That's speaking in general and not about Jaffe. Now with Jaffe specifically, he's not really did anything major in over 15 years and was always been known to say wild shyt from time to time. So I say that to say this, stop dikkriding, fool.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I imagine all content creators are anti console wars because it limits the amount of potential customers they can sell their game to.
didn't read the article but if he is claiming any other reason than a pure economic one to fatten his own pockets, he's bullshytting. He don't care about the consumer, he just wants as much money as possible off his products.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm sure you mean GOW, you goof. And stop acting like these devs are infallible. They can be great and create great things and still have wack opinions and say stupid shyt and are far and way from being criticized. That's speaking in general and not about Jaffe. Now with Jaffe specifically, he's not really did anything major in over 15 years and was always been known to say wild shyt from time to time. So I say that to say this, stop dikkriding, fool.
:mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I mean i don’t care either way but Phil Spencer/xbox are the ones who are being hypocrites here

Exclusives Are 'Completely Counter To What Gaming Is About,' Xbox's Phil Spencer Says

“We are vehemently against exclusives, its anti-consumers and despicable. Thats why microsoft is making our games fully accessibility to everyone who wants to play games exclusively on our service”

Don’t do this man:russ:

Just graciously accept this L and gear up for the next battle, the war will rage on:lolbron:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Lots of crying on the sony side. No worries, I'm sure song has some amazing exclusive saying Sims.

Always remember, Sony started this exclusive bullshyt. Don't get mad now.
Exclusives - 3rd party or otherwise - have always been a thing. Don't let Phil Spencer's lies cloud your judgement.