God of War coming to PC Jan 14 2022, 20m copies sold

Daps
Reppin
NULL
PC ports almost universally suck on day 1.

Hell Arkham Knight still looks better on my PS4 than my 1-year-old PC.

It is what it is.

fukk outta here, the PC version always blew away the ps4 version shyt ain't even 1080p first thing I noticed when I got my first gaming PC, Arkham Knight was patched in like a few weeks and was running great ever since, its still one of the best looking games right now

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You’ve already waited 4 years, whats another few months:yeshrug:

why you acting like nobody played this game before because they have PC

The game is rip off of Ryse from Xbox, that yall said was trash because it was on Xbox, the combat is damn near identical and so is the camera lmao

but this game is a masterpiece lmao with three enemy tights and a trash story, everything that was god about the original series was absent from this game

no bosses, same kill animation over and over and same wack ass troll, no variety, no big set pieces, the best fight in the game is the interactive movie at the beginning against the stranger, the game is straight up overrated, only reason to get it on PC is to flex the capabilities of the hardware

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
In this tread Sony stans pretend a game only exists if you buy it at launch.

In reality with so many games out no one is really “waiting” on any one individual game, especially PC players. When it comes they will play it:manny:

and its usually a better experience and cheaper by then.

Sony nikkas bragging about paying a premium to play the shyttiest version of a few games early before anyone else:francis:

Y’all really gone have to find something else to stan. “Exclusives” ain’t it anymore:mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
[Update, October 21: Sony representatives have confirmed to Ars that this port is being "overseen" by its creators at Sony Santa Monica while otherwise handled by Jetpack Interactive, a port-focused studio based in Vancouver, BC. As this studio has never worked with Sony, we can't necessarily point to a track record that has us optimistic about this surpassing outsourced Sony PC ports like Horizon: Zero Dawn.]

God of War’s 2018 reboot arrives on PC in January 2022 [Updated]

:sas2:

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In this tread Sony stans pretend a game only exists if you buy it at launch.

In reality with so many games out no one is really “waiting” on any one individual game, especially PC players. When it comes they will play it:manny:

and its usually a better experience and cheaper by then.

Sony nikkas bragging about paying a premium to play the shyttiest version of a few games early before anyone else:francis:

Y’all really gone have to find something else to stan. “Exclusives” ain’t it anymore:mjlol:
:wow: