God of War coming to PC Jan 14 2022, 20m copies sold

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All stannery aside, it's cool that more people are going to have the option to play this now. Easily one of the best games of the previous generation.

But if I can troll........

Game was the shyt three years ago.

Exactly. :lolbron:

But what the fukk is this shyt?

Sharing is caring ain't no fun if the homies can't have none #pcgang :banderas:

img-20211020-wa0004-jpg.589112

I swear the internet always finds a way to make almost every situation some :dame: shyt.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This game in 4k/144fps bout to be
wow-smile.gif

Ran through this game on the og ps4 and the frame drops were :hhh:

Still one of the best games i ever played!!! :blessed:

I will play it again if they have the option to pull back the camera like Horizon Zero Dawn,

that over the shoulder view is trash main reason why I never replayed the game on ps4 after beating it

but it seems the games mechanics are designed around it so I doubt it without a mod

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This ain't a god of war again, its dark souls with a kratos skin

kratos is suppose to be an unstoppable killing machine, not a float like a butter fly sting like a bee fighter who can get killed by cannon fodder in a few hits

zero boss fights in this game, the best boss fight is the first one

same troll enemy for every boss , boring story, I mean the original you took on the entire greek pantheon and was out for revenge against zeus

zero cinematic action set pieces, I'm confused the real creators of series moved on to other companies the head guy there is just getting credit for their work, because none of the themes or style that made the series a standout exists in this game

They all over hyped, GOW literally has 3 enemy types and the most bland backgrounds in any of these AAA games

I mean Horizon Zero Dawn is easily better and that's a good game not a masterpiece

huh

Horizon Zero Dawn is on PC, Days Gone is on PC, Death Stranding and have all been successful why wouldn't they

Days Gone is better than last of Us 2 and it's an actually game for one, it's graphics are just as detailed as last of us but its open world, and hordes of zombies chasing you and you have tons of options with how to kill them all like a sand box of tools.

Yet people acted like Days Gone was the disappointment and last of us 2 was great

I will play it again

God of War about to get the Horizon Zero Dawn and Days Gone treatment from our resident PC stan :wow: