God of War 4 vs Horizon Zero Dawn

Who you got brehs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Loving GOW but I'm a sci-fi head so H:ZD gets the edge in story and since I'm good at it I prefer the gameplay there too. Went back several times for the plat and 100% styling on bots in ultra hard.

I already know once I'm done with GOW I won't try higher difficulties :flabbynsick:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Traded GOW in for a presale of Spiderman. Traded my copy of HZD to best buy (gcu) and copped HZD: Complete Edition. Do not regret. GOW has no replay after you beat it. I did so on Give Me War Mode and :russell:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Traded GOW in for a presale of Spiderman. Traded my copy of HZD to best buy (gcu) and copped HZD: Complete Edition. Do not regret. GOW has no replay after you beat it. I did so on Give Me War Mode and :russell:
oooh-did-yaaa.jpg

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
Alright, I'm about finished with Horizon so thought I'd give my opinion - Graphics-wise: GoW (all day) // fighting-wise, Horizon. I love how no matter what level you are, machines can still demolish your ass if you're not smart...not to mention that effing stormbird. With that game, though, I did forget the main story sometimes as there's always so much going on; didn't get that with GoW. GoW just didn't have any bosses, and that pissed me off lol.

GoW has my vote though, for better game. I do love Horizon but GoW was just more cohesive plus the graphics.

:picard:

Last edited:

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Horizon set the tone imo. shyt was blockbuster status when it dropped.

I can't just ignore the influence it had on God of war.

God of war got the crown though.