“God Didn’t Create Dinosaurs So He Flooded Them Out With Noah’s Ark”

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
And Moses parted the red sea with his bare hands :pachaha:

Adam lived to 930 :heh:

David killed 200 people and delivered their foreskins to King Saul so he could marry the king's daughter :mjlol:

Frogs falling from the sky :russ:

Samson the toughest mfer ever with impossible strength but when he gets a trim he turns into a p*ssy :lolbron:

Talking snakes and magic trees :dead:

Lot's wife being instantly turned into a pillar of salt :bryan:

Lazarus was dead for four days and starting to decompose but Jesus shouted "Yo, Laz, it's ya boy J, come on out of that tomb" and he did. And he was alive again with no signs of ever having been dead :ooh:

'God' breathed on some dirt on the ground and it became a man. He then tells that man to lay down while he reaches inside him and takes a rib out and that turns into a woman :krs:

:duck::duck::duck::duck:
Let me guess? U believe amoebas randomly formed mush, then mush became man, and we out of nowhere came up with language, culture, ect…? For a black forum, y’all hang on the white mans science and every word.

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
Let me guess? U believe amoebas randomly formed mush, then mush became man, and we out of nowhere came up with language, culture, ect…? For a black forum, y’all hang on the white mans science and every word.

That's the best you can do?

I'm sick of you nikkas thinking black people can't have freedom of thought. Ironically that's the most c00n shyt and y'all don't even realise it.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
That's the best you can do?

I'm sick of you nikkas thinking black people can't have freedom of thought. Ironically that's the most c00n shyt and y'all don't even realise it.
You hanging on to a white scientist agenda after being free from segregation for only 60-70 years doesn’t make you a “free thinker”. You’re indoctrinated. You believe you’re educated and intellectual and you’ve become ignorant as a result. An atheist is the most clueless of all. Where do u see the future of the west btw? What will people like you do, when the comfort runs out?

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Not all true. There were dinosaurs and there were nephilim. Not the same thing, but lived in the same period. Caused by the same reason.

intriguing, I know and understand about the seed of Angels corrupting men creating Nephilim but I've never heard this about the Dinosaurs. Gonna have to check into this. :jbhmm:

Last edited:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
intriguing, I've know and understand about the seed of Angels corrupting men creating Nephilim but I've never heard this about the Dinosaurs. Gonna have to check into this. :jbhmm:

If you understand that there are angels that look like God and man, and there are angels that look like creatures, it can make sense.

Last edited:

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
You hanging on to a white scientist agenda after being free from segregation for only 60-70 years doesn’t make you a “free thinker”. You’re indoctrinated. You believe you’re educated and intellectual and you’ve become ignorant as a result. An atheist is the most clueless of all. Where do u see the future of the west btw? What will people like you do, when the comfort runs out?

You hypocrite :mjlol: