Go to Korea, brehs

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
There are clubs in Japan that don’t let foreigners in. What funny is most Japanese don’t know. Especially ones that don’t club often. It’s like that scene in Remember the Titans where Sunshine tries to take the team out to eat and Petey flips out because he didn’t know about segregation. They’re like “but that’s wacist?:wtf:” I’m like “uhh yeah, you guys are behind ” :mjpls: :mjlol: The light bing goes off in their head is hilarious.

The thing is I don’t trip on it. It’s looks worse on them as a country that wants to be or at least appear to be aligned with western values. Imagine if America had clubs Asians couldn’t go to. :skip:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Damn Korea's like that? I been to Greenhill Yokosuka before, but it's a military based club. Had no problems. Must be just a Korean thing
Theyre just more into it for foreigners in general but black men too

Like others that have been stationed there in the thread as well. Japan has the same in some places but not as much and Japanese women more likely to date/marry foreigners I think.. especially black dudes.

BUT you will get stereotyped as a black military dude in damn near any asian area as being a “player”

But like I said, there are places that not on that type of time so :yeshrug:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:comeon: saying Asian women have the least amount of curviness . voluptuousness , ass , t*ts , overall feminine body type is NOT generalization - it’s facts
Yes but it’s a lil different for asians

Depends on the country imo… or if mixed. Lets just say you know the ones that fukk with black dudes… usually the ones that other Asians in their society call “fat”.

Their definition of fat is extreme imo.

But being stationed in asian environments did make me attracted to a few slim ones. They had sex appeal even if they werent stacked up

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
:snoop:
so u gonna act like this isnt the average Asian female body

475688345.jpg
did you think asia was one big country?

Yes, obesity rates in the Philippines have been increasing over the years. Several studies and reports highlight the growing concern of rising obesity rates among Filipinos