Go to Korea, brehs

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was stationed in Korea for a year, couple years back. I never heard or seen a bar that bans black people. I did see bars that banned foreigners, mostly Americans, from entering. On the otherhand though, I did receive a flyer from a bar that advertised that had black music, black liquor , and culture. I will say it was one of the few bars I went to that had Hennessy in it :russ:

I will say that I did notice that people weren’t as friendly to Africans as they were Black Americans

Last edited:

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Yeah like I mentioned in some other threads, there are bars overseas that will legit ban black people (men mainly) from being there…

Good news is who gives af, there are other bars with females. But its usually in some places that have a high military presence…

And its usually geared towards black men but not like you think… black dudes usually try to get at the females and often do.

But then they realize its for multiple reasons and white dudes will fill that void and be more bold/disrespectful too. So they just say “no foreigners” and they not playing but what they hear on the radio…

And this is from experience. Been to some clubs overseas specifically to try to find a place with music I relate to. They act funny until they realize you cool or got money
Damn Korea's like that? I been to Greenhill Yokosuka before, but it's a military based club. Had no problems. Must be just a Korean thing

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I was stationed in Korea for a year, couple years back. I never heard or seen a bar that bans black people. I did see bars that banned foreigners, mostly Americans, from entering. On the otherhand though, I did receive a flyer from a bar that advertised that had black music, black liquor , and culture. I will say it was pretty me the few bars I went to that had Hennessy in it :russ:

I will say that I did notice that people weren’t as friendly to Africans as they were Black Americans
(timestamped) :dead: Start watching from 1:04:05

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
:martin: but those are your peoples ? right

u Northern Cali nikkaz sure love them 12 year ole boy built Asians :snoop:
OH shyt. THIS is why that nikka tore my head off in that JBO thread over that mid Asian broad from Shogun? :ohhh:

All I said was that we needed more big nipple'd asian chicks like Bai Ling, not less. 😭😭😭

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
:comeon: saying Asian women have the least amount of curviness . voluptuousness , ass , t*ts , overall feminine body type is NOT generalization - it’s facts
that isn't what you said, you said they were all sticks/pencils. and yes that is generalizing.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
that isn't what you said, you said they were all sticks/pencils. and yes that is generalizing.

:snoop:
so u gonna act like this isnt the average Asian female body

475688345.jpg

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Ive been telling black folks all that anime stuff isnt real, alot of these asian countries are very anti black and we already see that their women are in love with white men and seek their approval and are willingly subservient

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
insular communities are usually really bigoted and racist

:patrice:

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
I have definitely been hit with the
a-man-is-making-an-x-with-his-arm-hand-drawn-style-design-illustrations-vector.jpg

in quite a few clubs and restaurants in South Korea. The first time it happened, my first instinct was to knock down all the bottles on the wall. I kept it cool and eventually realized it’s just pure ignorance.

One time my Mexican coworker and I were getting in late from a 15+ hour travel day and trying to find anything to eat in Changwon, an outer suburb of Busan. A legit knockoff of subway called Lions Sub was still open. It was freezing so we had our hoods up when we first came in, but removed them once inside. The guy working starting taking out order, looking at us suspiciously and was like, “you know we have cameras watching our every move. Just in case something bad happens” We were like :martin: just make the subs so we can go

I partied in Hongdae years ago at Club Harlem, NB2..they had murals of black American hip hop stars all over the walls, kids breakdancing. I do remember clubs around there having an age cutoff of like 30. My coworker was in his 30s, wouldn’t let him in
I got hit with the X for the first time last time I was out here. I get off around midnight. I was living in Naha so there would be a few places open. I looked up this cool little spot that was closing at 1am. I was hungry as hell, got to the restaurant, walked in and dude hit me with the X.
:stopitslime:
I wanted to mush his face. He said they were closed but people were sitting down eating.
:comeon:
Cool. I ended up going a bit earlier a few weeks later and asked them about there hours. Google was wrong. Still what’s with the X? Come to find out Japan people do that for some reason. I guess Koreans as well.
:mjlol:
I actually got hit with the X yesterday. I laughed.
:russ: