Go to Korea, brehs

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
I heard in Busan they were banning 'foreigners' because the military guys would get drunk and make a scene.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I remember seeing on Twitter that they were trying to block ishowspeed from entering their clubs. Then they changed their mind once they realized who he is. Still crazy to me you're going to playing hip hop in a club, but don't want to black people to enter it
They do this in Korea and Japan. There are clubs and restaurants with no foreigners. Not just Black people

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I remember seeing on Twitter that they were trying to block ishowspeed from entering their clubs. Then they changed their mind once they realized who he is. Still crazy to me you're going to playing hip hop in a club, but don't want to black people to enter it
They do this in Korea and Japan. There are clubs and restaurants with no foreigners. Not just Black people

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Meanwhile you fukking Box Chevy shaped bytches that look like 6 9 in the face
Or Afro Latinos who

tenor.gif

You East coast nikkas are the biggest proponents of letting spicy ranch muthafukkas call you nikka to your face and let a fat Puerto Rican say they were apart of creating hip hop
bytch check on that corny spic bytch you fukking that got touched by her father, uncle and every male in her family before you come for me :sas2:

:mjlol: i see i touched a nerve

graphic-3152076_1280.png
y’all Spanish women

31BFUjeFvCL._AC_.jpg

y’all Asian women

:umad: say mad … nikka

jay83

Superstar
Daps
I will say though Korea is a first duty station for many brand new soldiers and it shows. There are bars that I didnt even go to because of immature e-4 military presence. lol

If your only experience with black people are the 24 year old drunk dude hitting on every woman in the club throwing haymakers when he can’t get a number then it hurts the image as well.