Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
:martin: but those are your peoples ? right

u Northern Cali nikkaz sure love them 12 year ole boy built Asians :snoop:
Meanwhile you fukking Box Chevy shaped bytches that look like 6 9 in the face
Or Afro Latinos who

tenor.gif

You East coast nikkas are the biggest proponents of letting spicy ranch muthafukkas call you nikka to your face and let a fat Puerto Rican say they were apart of creating hip hop
bytch check on that corny spic bytch you fukking that got touched by her father, uncle and every male in her family before you come for me :sas2:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Yeah like I mentioned in some other threads, there are bars overseas that will legit ban black people (men mainly) from being there…

Good news is who gives af, there are other bars with females. But its usually in some places that have a high military presence…

And its usually geared towards black men but not like you think… black dudes usually try to get at the females and often do.

But then they realize its for multiple reasons and white dudes will fill that void and be more bold/disrespectful too. So they just say “no foreigners” and they not playing but what they hear on the radio…

And this is from experience. Been to some clubs overseas specifically to try to find a place with music I relate to. They act funny until they realize you cool or got money

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
I have definitely been hit with the
a-man-is-making-an-x-with-his-arm-hand-drawn-style-design-illustrations-vector.jpg

in quite a few clubs and restaurants in South Korea. The first time it happened, my first instinct was to knock down all the bottles on the wall. I kept it cool and eventually realized it’s just pure ignorance.

One time my Mexican coworker and I were getting in late from a 15+ hour travel day and trying to find anything to eat in Changwon, an outer suburb of Busan. A legit knockoff of subway called Lions Sub was still open. It was freezing so we had our hoods up when we first came in, but removed them once inside. The guy working starting taking out order, looking at us suspiciously and was like, “you know we have cameras watching our every move. Just in case something bad happens” We were like :martin: just make the subs so we can go

I partied in Hongdae years ago at Club Harlem, NB2..they had murals of black American hip hop stars all over the walls, kids breakdancing. I do remember clubs around there having an age cutoff of like 30. My coworker was in his 30s, wouldn’t let him in

Last edited:

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
I have definitely been hit with the
a-man-is-making-an-x-with-his-arm-hand-drawn-style-design-illustrations-vector.jpg

in quite a few clubs and restaurants in South Korea. The first time it happened, my first instinct was to knock down all the bottles on the wall. I kept it cool and eventually realized it’s just pure ignorance.

One time my Mexican coworker and I were getting in late from a 15+ hour travel day and trying to find anything to eat in Changwon, an outer suburb of Busan. A legit knockoff of subway called Lions Sub was still open. It was freezing so we had our hoods up when we first came in, but removed them once inside. The guy working starting taking out order, looking at us suspiciously and was like, “you know we have cameras watching our every move. Just in case something bad happens” We were like :martin: just make the subs so we can go

vOABaA.gif

hurry.gif