Go on a tinder date just to get curved, englandBreh

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Their accent makes it way more funny :mjlol:

Anyone from the UK where is their specific accent from :russ:

If bruv wanted a higher chance of sex he should have started that sexual talk on tinder, also should have taken her somewhere cheap where you ain’t spending more than $20-30 in case she uses you for food, time and attention without reciprocating.
They sound like they're from manchester, and they don't use the word 'bruv', hence why you never heard it being used in the video thun

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah he doing to much …….

Back in the day took sum chick out , dinner, drinks and the cab back to her place . We got outside her crib, she said she wasn’t feeling it .

She said she offered to pay her share , I said ok…….let me get that 50% then

She took about 20mins to give me the money that she claimed she offered.

At least it wasn’t a total loss, and I learned a valuable lesson that day

That's lowkey foul...she has every right to change her mind but what if her yard was in an opp block or on the other side of the city from yours. :russ::dead:

Tr0yTV

All Star
Daps
Yeah he doing to much …….

Back in the day took sum chick out , dinner, drinks and the cab back to her place . We got outside her crib, she said she wasn’t feeling it .

She said she offered to pay her share , I said ok…….let me get that 50% then

She took about 20mins to give me the money that she claimed she offered.

At least it wasn’t a total loss, and I learned a valuable lesson that day

What was the lesson? :jbhmm:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
nikka I know how it happens. Yeah we fukked on the first night when we were in our early twenties. If you over 25 still trying to fukk thots on the first night you lost.

Yall dirty dikk mfs polluting the dating pools.
You think people practice more caution when it comes to having sex as they age? :mjlol:

Maybe some do but a lot don't.

People are still fukking in their 40s and up on the first interaction.. probably more so because they sick and tired of playing games and know what's up.

And good luck.. most western women have someone they fukking even though they been single for 5 years

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Many things here
So the guy is really weird for sure, but why is he weird like that?
Loads of girls fukk on the first night on Tinder, maybe his friends told him that or he had that experience with other hookups.
And then that creates the expectation that it would happen on this date.
Trust, many girls on tinder ruin it for other girls on tinder.

Also, why buy champagne on the first date???
Man go to the grocery store, spend maybe $20 and make some salad and sandwiches and bring the bytch to the park for a picnic.
You'll be able to hear each other better, and if you feel she wants to go to a bar then you know not to waste your time with her.

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You think people practice more caution when it comes to having sex as they age? :mjlol:

Maybe some do but a lot don't.

People are still fukking in their 40s and up on the first interaction.. probably more so because they sick and tired of playing games and know what's up.

And good luck.. most western women have someone they fukking even though they been single for 5 years

Yall have a warped view of the world. Most people are having less sex and less off spring as a result. Including the “western world”.

Americans Are Having Less Sex, But Is That a Problem?

Record number of young Americans not having sex, study finds

Sex isn’t as important in a lot of cultures the way it is in black culture. And it’s becoming less important in the black community with all this red pill shyt.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Yall have a warped view of the world. Most people are having less sex and less off spring as a result. Including the “western world”.

Americans Are Having Less Sex, But Is That a Problem?

Record number of young Americans not having sex, study finds

Sex isn’t as important in a lot of cultures the way it is in black culture. And it’s becoming less important in the black community with all this red pill shyt.
Less people are having sex because people aren’t getting married. A lot of people are in their homes, comfortable and not exposed to others much.

the people that are having sex are still doing it pretty recklessly