Go on a tinder date just to get curved, englandBreh

Dreadknox77

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah he doing to much …….

Back in the day took sum chick out , dinner, drinks and the cab back to her place . We got outside her crib, she said she wasn’t feeling it .

She said she offered to pay her share , I said ok…….let me get that 50% then

She took about 20mins to give me the money that she claimed she offered.

At least it wasn’t a total loss, and I learned a valuable lesson that day

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Doing waaaaaaay too much. I don't know why some guys create rods for their own backs and embarass themselves. :snoop:

She didn't wanna go back to your place, just keep it moving. Fool really standing there begging it and arguing like it's gonna achieve something. :mjlol:

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Breh got used for a fukkn food date n drinks

dead that bullshyt…u think if he was a model that would happen? Lol

ive been used before…i even had a girl pretend to be into me n she was sayn i hd to tale her to a sushi or or no date i laughed…and ended up with another bytch

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most western women have had sex with a man on the first date/interaction don’t believe the cap.

If the energy is there, they are attracted to dude and want some dikk best believe they’ll get it.
nikka I know how it happens. Yeah we fukked on the first night when we were in our early twenties. If you over 25 still trying to fukk thots on the first night you lost.

Yall dirty dikk mfs polluting the dating pools.

Zime

Superstar
Daps
She offered to pay half knowing full well he's not gonna go for that just so she could have something to fall back when she curves him

Should have just realised after she said that
:francis:

Last edited: