Go on a tinder date just to get curved, englandBreh

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps

So stop taking women on dates.:stopitslime: Most dudes will laugh in your face for taking Tinder women out to eat. A lot of Tindee women go straight to a man's place and fukk, no date, dinner, nothing. They go straight to the man's house.

Nobody is forcing these lames to spend $70/$80 on hoes. There's tons of free shyt you can do to get to know women.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So stop taking women on dates.:stopitslime: Most dudes will laugh in your face for taking Tinder women out to eat. A lot of Tindee women go straight to a man's place and fukk, no date, dinner, nothing. They go straight to the man's house.

Nobody is forcing these lames to spend $70/$80 on hoes. There's tons of free shyt you can do to get to know women.

Exactly but alot of dudes want to stunt and impress these chick's :francis:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Exactly but alot of dudes want to stunt and impress these chick's :francis:

nikkas stuck in Disney movies where you wine and dine women. Movies, A kiss on the cheek, maybe a hug, and wishing her goodnight. :wow:I think the 90s was the last decade where taking women to the movies was the thing to do. :jbhmm:

That shyt died when social media came out and women are more promiscuous than ever before. If a woman ain't fukkin at yo place the same day you lost.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Some guys still haven’t got the memo. Going out for pricy dinners and multiple drinks for a first date is a sucker move.

We’re meeting up for a coffee and a walk/chat and or 1 or 2 drinks and we’ll go from there.

You want to shake off the freeloaders looking for a free meal vs a woman into you. Say you want to meet up for a coffee or a drink at a bar.

Speaking for myself I’ve done plenty of coffee dates that led to making out, then hooking up the next time we meet.

From the sounds of buddy boy in the video he was probably being too aggressive all date trying to get her back to his place.

Last edited:

Menna

All Star
Daps
you can go on a date with or without tinder and get curved

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Some guys still haven’t got the memo. Going out for pricy dinners and multiple drinks for a first date is a sucker move.

We’re meeting up for a coffee and a walk/chat and or 1 or 2 drinks and we’ll go from there.

You want to shake off the freeloaders looking for a free meal vs a woman into you. Say you want to meet up for a coffee or a drink at a bar.

Speaking for myself I’ve done plenty of coffee date that led to making out, then hooking up the next time we meet.

From the sounds of buddy boy in the video he was probably being too aggressive all date trying to get her back to his place.
Happy hour warehouse was spot
Cheap drinks and fun atmosphere lol

These dudes taking girls out to ruth chris on first date :dead: