Dancehall
Afrobeats
Amapiano
Reggaeton/Latin
R&B/Funk/Soul
This.

I stopped going to hiphop clubs a long time ago

Just a bunch of this :ufdup::birdman:

Last straw was leaving a club with a tiny parking lot and a dude was reversing out of spot (outside the lot) and bumped the car behind him (I was parked in the lot in front of them), I mean the bump was so light it maybe left a scratch not even a dent

:snoop: of course dudes emerge from there cars shout fest begins dude in the car that got hit shoots other guy in the head, in front of at least 100 people, all hell breaks loose running, screaming etc

Sauce Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Do they expect people to grind and dance to lil baby music? :mjlol:

If you want to see people dance and have fun you need to hit club that plays different genre

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
My club days was ‘09–2012ish.

It was beautiful. We had cell phones to get girls numbers, no real social media, no viral, no memes, no nikkaz filming all day, no content creating.

Get loose, hit the club, dance with some shorties and try to bring one home. Feel bad for the young boys today the club is dead :camby:
That was goat. I remember seeing the shift. I was done clubbing at 22.

But 18-21, clubbing every weekend was lit.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
OP whyd you say ATL in the thread title when it clearly says on the IG caption that the video is from a club in Tampa?

Still ATL based music, which is techno in heavier drums and autotune (trap music).

Trap music is literally a TRAP in creative expression in black culture. Just a bunch of superficial people just doing :unimpressed: