Go Clubbing in Atlanta in 2023 Brehs

Road20

All Star
Daps
Reppin
the Yay 510
Man I was in the streets when Cash Money was taking over. Me and my guys had hella fun at the clubs. City Nights in SF, The Beehive in San Jose, Toons, Voodoo Lounge etc. Even walking the strip used to crack. Everybody too cool nowadays. Looks uninspiring lol

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
This.

I stopped going to hiphop clubs a long time ago

Just a bunch of this :ufdup::birdman:

Last straw was leaving a club with a tiny parking lot and a dude was reversing out of spot (outside the lot) and bumped the car behind him (I was parked in the lot in front of them), I mean the bump was so light it maybe left a scratch not even a dent

:snoop: of course dudes emerge from there cars shout fest begins dude in the car that got hit shoots other guy in the head, in front of at least 100 people, all hell breaks loose running, screaming etc

Damn man. Where was this? You good?:scusthov:

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
I’m not surprised that was a lil baby after party. That kind of music is overly masculine and most the fans gonna be males

Nah Breh...That shyt is just low vibrational. You had Uncle Luke calling women hoes and bytches and scrub the ground with they asses and showing butthole.

And the women responded like they should and Brehs got up on them.

This next generation is pretty much a wrap for anything with joy and simple fun.

Magic Mulatto

Here Today, Gone Tomorrow. . .
Daps
Dancing kinda gay tho :dame:

People start bustin’ moves and it be giving serious “cringe” vibes :scusthov: