Go Clubbing in Atlanta in 2023 Brehs

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
That shyt look terrible......and it isn't specific to a city

Part of it is the deejays....they dont play enough dance and party music(or they never seem to be doing it from the clips I see)

Part of it is flex culture...a lot of people wanna flex but dont have the bands to make it rain....so they show up to events to feel second hand excitement from watching somebody buy a table and bring out 10 bottles.

Part of it is smartphone culture... did you really go out and have a good time if you aint take 100 pics and 30 videos?

Part of it is uptightness.....women go out and dont wanna dance.....men go out and mean mug each other...again not enough genuine dance and upbeat party hip hop, soca, afrobeats etc

Also venues are too packed and look uncomfortable to move around

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
compare that to our parents

My brother and sister used to kick me out the living room when they're friends came over back on the 90s
:mjcry:

But I respect them, that was no place for a kid to be
:francis:

What's crazy is I can remember hearing old heads having parties like this across the street in the late 2000s/2010s. I hate to sound like a cruff, but young people now a days don't know how to have fun.

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
My club days was ‘09–2012ish.

It was beautiful. We had cell phones to get girls numbers, no real social media, no viral, no memes, no nikkaz filming all day, no content creating.

Get loose, hit the club, dance with some shorties and try to bring one home. Feel bad for the young boys today the club is dead :camby:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yeshrug:Sadly American clubs are for vibing. If you want to dance go to a Caribbean or Latin club.
This

And it’s been that way for a minute unfortunately :francis:

And it’s real easy to pickup women in those settings don’t be afraid brehs to go to Latin clubs the chicks love us:blessed:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
nah atlanta we still have fun idk what u talking about...thats up north with all that standing around shyt
There have been plenty of Atlanta club videos posted here where people are just on their phones.

This is all clubs today in 2023 and part of the reason why black folks are expanding their hobbies