GMB strikes again: Jesse Williams

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
I thought he left her for that white girl Minka Kelly or whatever her name is.

Yeah, that's who I thought he was with.

Minka Kelly is beautiful :wow:

minka-kelly-the-path-premiere-in-hollywood-1.jpg

minka-kelly-the-path-premiere-in-hollywood-9.jpg

minka-kelly-nomis-premiere-at-la-film-festival-12.jpg

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
They were together for almost 15 years and he filed while she was still nursing their two babies. :yeshrug:
so:huh:

lol at divorcing everything but his money. no reason why an ex deserves 40,000/month unless y’all went into business together

if she can’t support herself as an adult then that’s her fault.

Edit: she definitely deserves child support if she’s the primary caregiver but that alimony bullshyt is an outdated scheme. Unless she has some mental or physical illness which stops her from working then it should be a clean break

Last edited:

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I thought If you made an ugly woman your wife you’d be happy for the rest of your life.:francis:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Marriage is a legal contract. Never get married unless you understand family law, negus stay falling for that social pressure instead of thinking with their heads. If you're a millionaire and your potential spouse isn't equally wealthy or close, then you ABSOLUTELY need to have a pre-nup.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Marriage is a legal contract. Never get married unless you understand family law, negus stay falling for that social pressure instead of thinking with their heads. If you're a millionaire and your potential spouse isn't equally wealthy or close, then you ABSOLUTELY need to have a pre-nup.

And even with certain pre nups it doesnt seem worth the paper it's written on. When shyt goes south.

:damn::francis:

At this point if you're a man of money and means the downsides to getting married are plenty. Even us normal guys are getting screwed over.

Every man thinks it wont happen to him then that 10 yr anniversary arrives and she decides she wants a change.

---

Superstar
Daps
Not only that. This was the classic case of she held him down during the worst of times, and he was ready to move on when he got a dollar and became a somebody.

This is not the woman he cheated with that led to their separation...

That part. Minka Kelly was the initial affair that ruined their marriage. This is one of those rare situations where I'm happy the man got taken to the cleaners. He tossed her aside when he got put on and she was raising two babies.

I read this twice, so you most know known him personally to post this with conviction.

So how you he wasn't planning to take care of his kids or her in a sense take care of her.

Or you how much it costs to maintain her life?

You better not fukk up in life ever, to post this dumb shyt about deserve!

Last edited: