GMB strikes again: Jesse Williams

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Pardon me if posted already, Dude got taken to the cleaners:francis:

You gotta see the bigger picture young boss.. Remember he was the one that filed for divorce, you cannot put a price on having a peace of mind.. That was well worth it for him... She can have the 3 homes and 2 leased cars and 40k in alimony..

Bruh man kept all his profits from his show which is over a mill since their separation in 2017.. He gets to smash all the fine ass Hollywood bytches... trust me he won :wow:

look at her face she knows she wasn’t going to be able to compete with the amount of fine ass Hollywood broads coming his way... She knew she was punching above her weight class you can see the bitter look on her face

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Where is the chick he left her for?

Jesse.jpg

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
You gotta see the bigger picture young boss.. Remember he was the one that filed for divorce, you cannot put a price on having a peace of mind.. That was well worth it for him... She can have the 3 homes and 2 leased cars and 40k in alimony..

Bruh man kept all his profits from his show which is over a mill since their separation in 2017.. He gets to smash all the fine ass Hollywood bytches... trust me he won :wow:

He gets to keep his Grey’s Anatomy money and won’t have to split them syndication checks :banderas:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps

look at her face she knows she wasn’t going to be able to compete with the amount of fine ass Hollywood broads coming his way... She knew she was punching above her weight class you can see the bitter look on her face

Simplistic outlook.

Unless his wife was a bytch, he's going to end up with a hole he cannot fill. Frustration will set in when he starts looking for a meaningful connection.

LennoxWine

All Star
Daps
They were together for almost 15 years and he filed while she was still nursing their two babies. :yeshrug:
Not only that. This was the classic case of she held him down during the worst of times, and he was ready to move on when he got a dollar and became a somebody.

This is not the woman he cheated with that led to their separation...

I thought he left her for that white girl Minka Kelly or whatever her name is.
That part. Minka Kelly was the initial affair that ruined their marriage. This is one of those rare situations where I'm happy the man got taken to the cleaners. He tossed her aside when he got put on and she was raising two babies.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Simplistic outlook.

Unless his wife was a bytch, he's going to end up with a hole he cannot fill. Frustration will set in when he starts looking for a meaningful connection.

It’s a reason why he divorced her she prob was a bytch prob unbearable to the point where he said fukk it... Why will he be frustrated? The moment he started blowing up his ex became more insecure and you can see why.. She was punching above her weight class..

He got his kids he will be fine, he won’t have any issues getting a woman