GMB strikes again: Jesse Williams

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
he's not rich anymore. and nobody here can relate to loosing more than 3 quarters of your asset n worth.

you would have to kill me if I was him.

Not, one 2 but 3 homes.... these judges are fukking ridiculous.

You think he’s not rich anymore because he lost 3 out of probably 8 homes they have? Or because he’s paying 40k a month when he makes 1mill + per episode of greys anatomy? Plus royalty checks? Plus movies he’s been in?:mjlol:

He’s still rich and richer than everyone on this site combined. So again, this Rich people problems that we can’t relate too. :yeshrug:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
You think he’s not rich anymore because he lost 3 out of probably 8 homes they have? Or because he’s paying 40k a month when he makes 1mill + per episode of greys anatomy? Plus royalty checks? Plus movies he’s been in?:mjlol:

He’s still rich and richer than everyone on this site combined. So again, this Rich people problems that we can’t relate too. :yeshrug:
The-Dream posts here, so maybe not.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

lol @ 8 homes. nope... and he's not rich anymore. his career has already peaked. he's living off residuals. they spoke on his income in the case. Got on in 2008. what she took is everything he accumulate inna decade of him seeing success.

of course you would condone this bullshyt. come for mine and I might have to speed off in a white bronco. I heard they brought them back...

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
lol @ 8 homes. nope... and he's not rich anymore. his career has already peaked. he's living off residuals. they spoke on his income in the case. Got on in 2008. what she took is everything he accumulate inna decade of him seeing success.

of course you would condone this bullshyt. come for mine and I might have to speed off in a white bronco. I heard they brought them back...

Who am I to condone or not condone anything? Clearly the JUDGE thinks he can afford it after going through his financial records. We’re on the outside looking in.

Y’all really think courts just pull numbers out of thin air. Just like when Kelis was ordered 50k a month and everyone was all “Nas hasnt made an album in years, how can he afford that”. Whole time he’s making millions from a tech company that no one knew about:yeshrug: I’m sure Jesse’s RICH ass isn’t as worried as everyone else seems to be.

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
Jesse.jpg

I think the ex is a beautiful woman...unless she was a bish and a half. Love her natural look personally.:smugdraper: