GMB still undefeated no losses-THE SPIRIT WIFE EDITION

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Olmec follows this guy named Natureboy who they all affecionately call "Master Teacher" into the wilderness to escape "Babylon"(any place outside of nature). While there he meets EJ who he takes on as his "spiritual wife".

His spiritual wife begins to get extra tutoring from Master Teacher,thumbnail says it all:francis:

Up next they relocate,leave Olmec behind and she becomes one of Master Teachers third wives:snoop:

Olmec left to pick up the pieces.

Even the conscience sisters would rather be third wife of the nikka with clout,than sole wife of a loyal follower who plays the background:martin:

I don't advocate cuffing,but if you have a real wife and yall have a family and are building something,you should be playing by a different set of rules. It's not even cuffing when you are protecting your wife from herself.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Comment section:

"lmec is actually good looking to me right here, but has low self esteem. Another dude takes your money, feeds you once a day, and tells you what to do. Your woman will naturally want that other guy. Man up Olmec, Natureboy now Tehuti crazy ass Bishop is and looks crazy as fukk. Leave that shyt alone. What kept you there is no more. You are back in the States, so return home."

:ehh:
breh did this to himself

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Comment section:

"lmec is actually good looking to me right here, but has low self esteem. Another dude takes your money, feeds you once a day, and tells you what to do. Your woman will naturally want that other guy. Man up Olmec, Natureboy now Tehuti crazy ass Bishop is and looks crazy as fukk. Leave that shyt alone. What kept you there is no more. You are back in the States, so return home."

:ehh:
breh did this to himself
Hence why church leaders get the most p*ssy from their members