#GMB claims another? Adam22's wife convinces him to let her sleep with other men immediately after their honeymoon

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
pops egging you on to be a slave buck.

pitiful bro

My grandfather died when my pops was 8 yrs old he was raised in the streets forreal all my uncles are were moving weight etc there was a lot of disfunction in how he was raised but he is still a good dude and did his best. There ain’t a lot of Dominicans from his era who were proud of their blackness but he always was and taught me to be the same way.

He wasn’t on that type of time he saw it as missing out on the bag not no bedbuck shyt doubt he even knew what that shyt even meant he ain’t even speak english at the time.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
He’s fukking other women ON camera:mjtf:

Yeah, women she picks and are into with, as long as she's present and active. This is her doing a solo male scene a month after getting married.

They had obvious boundaries that they both openly discussed. This is a new one that looks insane after a coworker/close friend reveals he fukked her first, you're beefing with your ex black coworkers, you're catching flak for both being a racist and grooming a 16 year groupie, etc.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
My grandfather died when my pops was 8 yrs old he was raised in the streets forreal all my uncles are were moving weight etc there was a lot of disfunction in how he was raised but he is still a good dude and did his best. There ain’t a lot of Dominicans from his era who were proud of their blackness but he always was and taught me to be the same way.

He wasn’t on that type of time he saw it as missing out on the bag not no bedbuck shyt doubt he even knew what that shyt even meant he ain’t even speak english at the time.

I get it, this shyt is hundreds of years of conditioning. You see it still till this day in the Caribbean and Parts of Africa.

The fact still stands that as men we gotta have agency over our sexuality after being robbed of it. Notice how we get looked at crazy for NOT being on beck and call for someone sexually.

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
Cacs are fukking weird esp rich ones I used to work at a Jaguar car dealership back in the day delivering cars so I go drop off an xkr :noah: and the owner gives me a 100 tip so I’m like :gladbron: thanks creh :salute:

So he goes “you’re welcome enjoy it :obama:

So I go to get in the passenger side of the company vehicle and he call me back I thought I left something in the car or whatever and he goes “my wife would sure enjoy you :shaq:

I nervously laughed and got the fukk out of there :dead: this was in upper Montclair NJ his crib took up damn near the whole block :damn:

I told my pops about it when I got home he was like “you should have hit the wife and got paid dummy :mjlol:
Man, I got a homie that’s in the military. He’s stationed in Arizona or California right now, I think.

He’s a swole Haitian dude, kinda looks like OT Genasis.

He’s told me plenty of stories about how he and his (black) military buddies get propositioned by white couples all the time.

He told me that he smashed one young white bytch in the back of his car while they fukking FaceTimed her BF, because he wanted to watch. :damn:

CACs are fukking degenerate and I don’t believe Adam is doing this shyt for the money.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Yall really believe in all this scenario and don't think they playing yall for content?

The thumbnail on his own video with "bbc?!!!!" isn't giving you the hint that it's a manufactured attempt at buzzing and he's adding extra sauce on it by acting as a contrived cuck and not a business one?
Coli nikkas are stupid breh
These muthafukkas are in their 40's and 50's too

:scust:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Any and every white woman is fair game whether married or not..trust me on this, go in for yours and don't even hesitate.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Cacs are fukking weird esp rich ones I used to work at a Jaguar car dealership back in the day delivering cars so I go drop off an xkr :noah: and the owner gives me a 100 tip so I’m like :gladbron: thanks creh :salute:

So he goes “you’re welcome enjoy it :obama:

So I go to get in the passenger side of the company vehicle and he call me back I thought I left something in the car or whatever and he goes “my wife would sure enjoy you :shaq:

I nervously laughed and got the fukk out of there :dead: this was in upper Montclair NJ his crib took up damn near the whole block :damn:

I told my pops about it when I got home he was like “you should have hit the wife and got paid dummy :mjlol:
yeah bro this shyt happens ALOT. I would go as far as to say its a regular occurance nowadays. I was on a cruise ship and same shyt. Old creh yelled at me as I walked by "HEY BUD" look back and this old matthew broderick looking cac is eyeing me tipsy as shyt. "Hey my wife loves you!" His wife looking sober as shyt talking about omg i love your hair, shows me her arm randomly and points at her queen of spades tatt... smh.

I had to get outta dodge but if she was cuter i prob wouldve took her old ass to the stateroom. :yeshrug:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Man, I got a homie that’s in the military. He’s stationed in Arizona or California right now, I think.

He’s a swole Haitian dude, kinda looks like OT Genasis.

He’s told me plenty of stories about how he and his (black) military buddies get propositioned by white couples all the time.

He told me that he smashed one young white bytch in the back of his car while they fukking FaceTimed her BF, because he wanted to watch. :damn:

CACs are fukking degenerate and I don’t believe Adam is doing this shyt for the money.
Its literally
“Hey baby this is the slave buck i want to smash me ok?”

And Adam living vicariously through her

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And then. :demonic:
Yea we all know how that ended.
:whoa:

But this Adam situation ok it’s one thing in giving your wife a hall pass for her to fukk anyone she wants. But it’s another thing getting it filmed for millions to see the stroke down to your wife. I’m sorry ain’t no way a man can recover from that without some type of scar. No amount of money in the world could make me be seen as a cuck in the world. But this is what happens when both parties Adam and his wife are possessed by succubuses.