#GMB claims another? Adam22's wife convinces him to let her sleep with other men immediately after their honeymoon

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
1. Who is that nikka on the far right? Everytime I see him on an episode, he’s sittin in the corner and semi-chuckles and says 1-2 words every 24 mins

2. All money aint good money

3. Ak’s commentary on this had me on the floor earlier 👇🏾

:dead:

Can’t stand that chatty patty AK at all but this commentary had me rolling. And he was spitting nothing but facts about these CuckCACs.

BlaccSunrise

Superstar
Daps
Sharp is the only thing that's interesting about No Jumper.

Rest of the crew can kick rocks.

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
That's a dumb thing to say. A Ferrari won't help the mental issues the kid is gonna have. Everywhere the kid goes people are gonna make fun of him.
True however there will be a larger demographic of children with whore mothers in the future. It may become normalised and there will be enough of them to support each other.

So many things people used to get made fun of for being like a fakkit, weirdo, goth etc... are all now normalised or cool.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can’t stand that chatty patty AK at all but this commentary had me rolling. And he was spitting nothing but facts about these CuckCACs.
Real shyt Ak was SPITTIN :dead:
Really? I thought that shyt was highly embarrassing. A loud mouth fat guy sitting in his basement, ranting nonsense into a camera and being way to deep in other peoples business:gurl:. And I have no sympathy for that racist, overcompensating corny white boy:camby:

Red Money

All Star
Daps
True however there will be a larger demographic of children with whore mothers in the future. It may become normalised and there will be enough of them to support each other.

So many things people used to get made fun of for being like a fakkit, weirdo, goth etc... are all now normalised or cool.

Scottie Pippen son as a young adult only went through it because of relevancy. News cycle is super fast. None is gonna care about her years down the line unless she stays in the spotlight.

It's normalized like being a b*stard....it's just a normal insult no one cares if a kid is born out of wedlock anymore.