#GMB claims another? Adam22's wife convinces him to let her sleep with other men immediately after their honeymoon

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Cacs are fukking weird esp rich ones I used to work at a Jaguar car dealership back in the day delivering cars so I go drop off an xkr :noah: and the owner gives me a 100 tip so I’m like :gladbron: thanks creh :salute:

So he goes “you’re welcome enjoy it :obama:

So I go to get in the passenger side of the company vehicle and he call me back I thought I left something in the car or whatever and he goes “my wife would sure enjoy you :shaq:

I nervously laughed and got the fukk out of there :dead: this was in upper Montclair NJ his crib took up damn near the whole block :damn:

I told my pops about it when I got home he was like “you should have hit the wife and got paid dummy :mjlol:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
my only thing is why get married now?
wait till both of yall done with the lifestyle.

from the little I know he's making $10m+ a year off this shyt so :yeshrug:

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Yall really believe in all this scenario and don't think they playing yall for content?

The thumbnail on his own video with "bbc?!!!!" isn't giving you the hint that it's a manufactured attempt at buzzing and he's adding extra sauce on it by acting as a contrived cuck and not a business one?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
True however there will be a larger demographic of children with whore mothers in the future. It may become normalised and there will be enough of them to support each other.

Not on camera. And that's the big difference here. "Yeah, your Mom used to sell p*ssy.." Ok, prove it though. In her case, it will be all on camera for everyone to see.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Yall really believe in all this scenario and don't think they playing yall for content?

The thumbnail on his own video with "bbc?!!!!" isn't giving you the hint that it's a manufactured attempt at buzzing and he's adding extra sauce on it by acting as a contrived cuck and not a business one?
Ya but she said trailer droppin soon

I think it’s just pr to get simps for their money

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yeah she was doing crazy videos before him and im sure hes been watched her getting fukked in person on some cuck shyt

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Cacs are fukking weird esp rich ones I used to work at a Jaguar car dealership back in the day delivering cars so I go drop off an xkr :noah: and the owner gives me a 100 tip so I’m like :gladbron: thanks creh :salute:

So he goes “you’re welcome enjoy it :obama:

So I go to get in the passenger side of the company vehicle and he call me back I thought I left something in the car or whatever and he goes “my wife would sure enjoy you :shaq:

I nervously laughed and got the fukk out of there :dead: this was in upper Montclair NJ his crib took up damn near the whole block :damn:

I told my pops about it when I got home he was like “you should have hit the wife and got paid dummy :mjlol:

pops egging you on to be a slave buck.

pitiful bro