tumblr_ohwh55p3jk1tvv3o8o1_500.jpg

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Finished this thought it was fantastic!

I'm so happy with the 30ish minute run time and it only being 10 episodes. Kept the show moving quickly and left you wanting more. I liked that the episode times fluctuated they took as much time as they needed.

Shows need to embrace that. Not every show needs to be an hour,not every show needs to be 13 episodes. Most buckle under their own weight trying to stretch shyt out to pad time to reach some arbitrary number.

I won't even watch the majority of network tv it's so garbage being 20 something episodes a season filled with 80% filler. :gag:

Maybe that made sense 20-30 years ago when their was so much less shows.

But nowadays man there is so many shows out there it's a relief when a show like this comes along and is all killer no filler.

Whoever said Alison brie looked like Kristen wig though :dead:

Maron is hilarious.

Great great show. Funny with the right amount of drama without being sappy. Good Performances all around.

9/10

Last edited:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finished this thought it was fantastic!

I'm so happy with the 30ish minute run time and it only being 10 episodes. Kept the show moving quickly and left you wanting more. I liked that the episode times fluctuated they took as much time as they needed.

Shows need to embrace that. Not every show needs to be an hour,not every show needs to be 13 episodes. Most buckle under their own weight trying to stretch shyt out to pad time to reach some arbitrary number.

I won't even watch the majority of network tv it's so garbage being 20 something episodes a season filled with 80% filler. :gag:

Maybe that made sense 20-30 years ago when their was so much less shows.

But nowadays man there is so many shows out there it's a relief when a show like this comes along and is all killer no filler.

Whoever said Alison brie looked like Kristen wig though :dead:

Maron is hilarious.

Great great show. Funny with the right amount of drama without being sappy. Good Performances all around.

9/10

She does.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Marc maron really stole the show. I didn't like him much before but i have to give him his props on this, he killed it.

Great show, I'm definitely watching next season.

Debbie kinda looks like Megyn Kelly lowkey.