Glow TV Series (Official Thread)

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I thought Alison Brie had bigger titties. And they uglied her up with that 80s look. She's downright ugly. Good job I guess:heh:
Cherry is banging.
Show is cool. Sam is hilarious

Didn't realize Fortune Cookie was Knives from Scott Pilgrim
lost weight for the role. Thats why she look so hungry in this shyt

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
how the fukk is this throwaway netflix show upped and not twin peaks :dwillhuh:
Not a twin peaks watcher but I don't see how this weak shyt is upped either. It's something to pass the time but just average at best.
it's a nostalgia trip for 80s babies and rasslin fans. If you watched glow you can also see which character some of them were based off.Besides It was only released Friday give it at least week before you complain

Twin peaks is abstract and is starting to go off the boil each passing week. The novelty of it being back has worn off

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Don't sleep, breh. I just finished and I thought this season was solid. And like @kingdarius said Jenji Kohan's involvement isn't that big and while the two shows she's known for creating went to the shyts, they both started strong.

*****googles Kenji Kohan*****
:hhh::picard::usure::gucci::dwillhuh::comeon::dame::martin::what::snoop::huhldup:

o-JENJI-KOHAN-facebook.jpg

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm on ep 7. Enjoying it.

Show only becomes unbearable when they force the "feel sorry for this iredeemable white girl for no real reason" shyt otherwise it's:ehh: