Glow TV Series (Official Thread)

BlackMafia

Superstar
Daps
umm everything in this post is wrong. That was a body double in that movie born and she nvr had any nudes leak online (well they were supposed to leak but the uncensored ones nvr did)
Didn't know that was a body double. She does have a leaked pic of her fully nude posed next to Dave Franco. Google it. Also she WAS a nudist in college.

Alison Brie Addresses Her Nudist College Experience on Conan O'Brien's Show (Video)

While O'Brien recoiled at the idea of taking his clothes off, Brie said she embraced it as an undergrad.

"Every now and then I would just throw on my tennies and take a jaunt ... not all the time, just once in a while, to exercise my right!" she declared.

Brie added: "If my roommate was having a bad day and I wanted to make her laugh to feel better, I would sort of pretend like I was going to go take a shower but then I would sneak outside and hang from the tree outside our window. Like a monkey. Like a naked monkey."

:ufdup:

Last edited:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Didn't know that was a body double. She does have a leaked pic of her fully nude posed next to Dave Franco. Google it. Also she WAS a nudist in college.

Alison Brie Addresses Her Nudist College Experience on Conan O'Brien's Show (Video)

While O'Brien recoiled at the idea of taking his clothes off, Brie said she embraced it as an undergrad.

"Every now and then I would just throw on my tennies and take a jaunt ... not all the time, just once in a while, to exercise my right!" she declared.

Brie added: "If my roommate was having a bad day and I wanted to make her laugh to feel better, I would sort of pretend like I was going to go take a shower but then I would sneak outside and hang from the tree outside our window. Like a monkey. Like a naked monkey."

:ufdup:
that wasnt her OR dave franco :mjlol: cmon breh dont get duped...and why would i care about her being a nudist when i didnt even know she existed :dwillhuh:

kingdarius

Daps
Reppin
as for the show i just finished the first ep and im SOLD....the ending lowkey got me hype as the dude that imagined it :pachaha: as soon as i heard that journey song :noah: and ol girl who plays debbie :wow: this bish bad af but always the friend who's husband cheats on her with her best friend that doesnt look as good :russ:

BlackMafia

Superstar
Daps
that wasnt her OR dave franco :mjlol: cmon breh dont get duped...and why would i care about her being a nudist when i didnt even know she existed :dwillhuh:
:manny:You tried to say I was wrong. I just posted proof. And Those pics look like her and Dave Franco. Post your source of them being fake if you're right.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wish this show was an hour. The fukkery in this show has overcome Orange Is the New Black :russ::mjlol: This is gonna be a hit for Netflix!

kingdarius

Daps
Reppin
:manny:You tried to say I was wrong. I just posted proof. And Those pics look like her and Dave Franco. Post your source of them being fake if you're right.
other than the fact that those ppl look nothing like dave franco and her there is no proof. If u wanna believe its her be my guess tho breh. shyt u can say the proof is in this show because her boobs arent even shaped the same :pachaha: but whatever

kingdarius

Daps
Reppin
just finished it.....fukking loved it. Need that new season already :banderas: welfare queen da gawddess :ohlawd::pachaha:

bish that play debbie ass and hips :wow:, the nubian goddess that plays cherry :takedat: and the no filter of the director :heh: jenji dun did it again :blessed: lets enjoy the first 3 seasons of this piff brehs :salute:....i might actually watch this again next week :ehh: it was that enjoyable :manny:

Apex

Banned
Daps
hope they did pro wrestling justice

about to start