Global IT outages due to Crowdstrike got the whole world shook up (The FAA has grounded flights from Delta, United and AA)

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ya 94 billion dollar company is just going to crash after this lol

Nobody will remember this story a week from now
They have lots of competitors who will now steal market share from them. Along with the lawsuits from customers who aren't gonna just eat the cost of lost revenue.
tenor-7-27.gif

I hope those tech layoffs were worth it.

JerkPork

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I work in IT...No remote way of fixing this, each impacted machine has to be touched by a tech to remove the bad file/update. Some organizations have thousands of workstations and servers and not many technicians, not to mention a lot of the machines are at employees homes. :sadcam: :mjlol::sadcam:.

Glad I'm not impacted.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I work in IT...No remote way of fixing this, each impacted machine has to be touched by a tech to remove the bad file/update. Some organizations have thousands of workstations and servers and not many technicians, not to mention a lot of the machines are at employees homes. :sadcam: :mjlol::sadcam:.

Glad I'm not impacted.
How long do you think this will take to be fixed?

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City

Glad I'm not impacted.
Somebody sitting around right now next to a bag of Cheetos talking bout “my bad yall”