Glamorous Missouri math teacher Hailey Clifton-Carmack admits having sex with student and 'leaving her mark'

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
It's been so bad, DM ran an article about this.......

Cougars in the classroom: The alarming rate of teachers charged with raping young boys in America​

Dozens of female teachers have been arrested this year across the nation for sex crimes involving students - as the seeming number of 'cougars in the classroom' continues to grow.

A long line of female teachers allegedly involved with youngsters across the country dominates headlines.

DailyMail.com discovered that 25 female teachers had been arrested in 16 states in only the last 12 months - and it is feared to be merely the tip of the iceberg as there appears to be no centralized data collection to track this disturbing trend.
Titling this "Cougars in the classroom" instead of "Rapists in the classroom" is nasty work man. Mentally, this country just doesn't take female rapists nearly as seriously as it should. They cannot help but glamourize it. It's pretty fukked up.

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
:mjlol: some of these chicks could just go to a bar, 90% of dudes there would bang them. why the hell do they do this?
PDFs are sick people, an example look at epstein and Kelly, they had all the resources to get the best women out here but they just couldn't resist.

The other thing is people love attention, spend a bit of time with them, shower them with compliments and lend them an ear...they stop wearing draws around you. The workplace exposes people, make someone a cuppa every morning and they become your work wife..they start ignoring their real husband who pays their mortgage, car note and takes them on expensive vacations

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's been so bad, DM ran an article about this.......

Cougars in the classroom: The alarming rate of teachers charged with raping young boys in America​

Dozens of female teachers have been arrested this year across the nation for sex crimes involving students - as the seeming number of 'cougars in the classroom' continues to grow.

A long line of female teachers allegedly involved with youngsters across the country dominates headlines.

DailyMail.com discovered that 25 female teachers had been arrested in 16 states in only the last 12 months - and it is feared to be merely the tip of the iceberg as there appears to be no centralized data collection to track this disturbing trend.
These are just the ones getting caught. Rape/molestation of students has been an issue for years, just so many teachers have slid. In my high school, there were hella rumors about several teachers. Why they never were reported to police, I don’t know.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Before all the pearl clutching dudes who were dry dikk lames, literally scared of p*ssy come in here or the women, yes I wish this was my teacher at this age. Yes at 16 I would have loved to fukked my 26 year old teacher and it wouldn’t have traumatized me :heh:
Now flip it to 16 year old girl and 26 year old male teacher :skip:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Before all the pearl clutching dudes who were dry dikk lames, literally scared of p*ssy come in here or the women, yes I wish this was my teacher at this age. Yes at 16 I would have loved to fukked my 26 year old teacher and it wouldn’t have traumatized me :heh:
:what: what does it matter what you would've done at that age? Teenage boys and girls have raging hormones and are constantly thinking about sex. Grown ass adults shouldn't be fukking underage teens at all.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These are just the ones getting caught. Rape/molestation of students has been an issue for years, just so many teachers have slid. In my high school, there were hella rumors about several teachers. Why they never were reported to police, I don’t know.
Decades. School administrations brush shyt under the rug all the time.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: some of these chicks could just go to a bar, 90% of dudes there would bang them. why the hell do they do this?

Power and control. An adult simp is at the end of the day still an adult and will retain some sort of autonomy and control that a child doesn’t have.

Some of these weirdos also take pride on being “firsts” for these kids and shaping and moulding them into being and doing whatever they want. Others just get high on the validation they get by being “desired” by horny teenagers who don’t know better and are just starting to discover themselves.

Daps
Facts.

They could go to a college campus and find 18 year olds. Still teenagers and easy to control but...legal.

They get off on the power aspect of it.

Only thing I don't understand is why these stories ALWAYS come out. Obviously a grown woman shouldn't be messing around with a boy.....but.....16-year old me wouldn't be telling anyone if I was getting puzzy and sloppy top from a fine azz teacher.

Then on top of that, the teachers always move so sloppy. They see each other every day. Very easy to communicate shyt in person without texts and pics. It's like they WANT to get caught

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
I just didn't have teachers this young and attractive as a jit. Crazy how teaching has become such an "entry level" profession allowing such an allowance for the dregs of society. Between that and law enforcement thesickness seems to be much more extreme. It’s like they sign up solely to victimize others.

Last edited: