GRZ11NDWkAApG-d
man, gonna get him a check

This shyt looks real dope. I'm hyped.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City

I was against this when it was announced, then Ridley pulled the wild card and got Denzel cast (Ridley's Brother Tony said Denzel was his favorite actor ever). I slightly changed my tune on this sequel because there's no way in hell Denzel would agreed to this if the script was weak. Judging for this photo, he plays an important character with power. Good. They also are bringing back some returning characters like the Mother. Wish Djimon's character got a chance to return.

What's the hold up for the trailer? It's already July and the movie is dropping in 4 Months. I guess "Stranger Things" dude is playing the Joaquin "Evil" Character. With the way visual effects have improved and the rumored 200-300 Million Budget, this better look just as epic as part 1. I saw an interview and Russell joked he was upset at the Sequel because his character is dead and he can't be in it, lol. Ironically Russell and Denzel worked on "Virtuosity" and "American Gangster". They also went head to head against each other at the Oscars and Globes several times. Would be funny if Denzel gets a supporting Oscar from this film.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Pedro Pascal suprisingly looks like Emperor Caracalla, too bad he played a fictional character.
images
GRZ1HzwWoAAJXbF

Instead we got this as Caracalla.
GLADIATOR-II-First-Looks-07.jpg

Also why they make Geta and Caracalla redheads? They're supposed to be Berber and Arab descent.
GRZ3LG9WQAA6mo-

images

Denzel as Macrinus looks great.
GRZ3LG3WsAEctzE

images
I spoiled myself and looked at the history. He's a Moor too.

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
i trust denzel but I still feel likke they gonna put some gay trans non binary bullshyt in this they just cant help themselves anymore.