Supporter
Daps
Y"all don't love Gizmo?
iu

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Im not shocked @ItWasWritten is a gizmo duck stan

Birds of the same feathers flock together

Yall the biggest losers on this sub forum, you can form a V for him like the mighty ducks movie when he returns, except in this reality the V stands for Virgins

Jesus :picard:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
breh, this dude be jacking entire game threads - to make threads on fukking DLC lol. he wants to make a new thread on every fart to catch the wind.

and he don't even read the shyt he's linking either. half the time he's doing contrarian nonsense in his own fukking threads to make them look active when its just him going in circles until someone who ain't been following hops in so he can find a co-signer.
ppl give meach shyt but at least he's consistent :dead:

@Responsible Allen Iverson been holding this board down for years and legit stopped posting threads like before just to give that weirdo his space

If we all got a nickel for every time breh upped a thread just to post a random gif of two seconds of a trailer or some shyt, we'd all be rich.

Not even to mention the random ass tweets from bum ass stan accounts. :mjlol:

don’t get me wrong I call him out on his bullshyt and low key fukk with him when I peep his antics but when he’s actually focused on gaming…he knows my fingers :wow:

aight lemme stop :mjlol:

pause-ayo.gif

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
What happened?.....what did he do?
He was asking nikkaz for dikk pics in DMs :scusthov:

Then he asked Hex the mod for one and he was like "We don't @surf like that homeboy"

He was just being too aggressive with it. Imagine a dude coming at women like that? Its like come on Gizmo, keep it together son son

Status
Not open for further replies.