@Gizmo Duck lost it this morning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
tumblr_n4r9ezAVSN1s2wio8o1_500.gif
Jim Lyin ruined that boy's life.

But yall continue to cape for Fullashyt Phil for almost a decade now? :skip:

Gizmo will return in a couple of weeks.

ducktales-ducktales2017.gif

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
So this mf posts hundreds of times daily on here and still finds time to post on Resetera, and he also claims to play all these games that come out? No way he has a job.
We've come full circle :dead:

I used to think he was fronting on the games he played until he posted his PSN and he does at the very least check out those big releases.

But I been said buddy might be riding that unemployment wave :russ:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Went from...
a few times…last time was maybe 2 years ago…spit in her butthole and she called me nasty then stuck my thumb in it like an apple pie and swirled that shyt around too…went too deep tho and it got under my nail…had to thoroughly wash my thumb three times…the last time was in scolding hot water while making sure to dig my thumb in the soap to get some of it up under my nail…never again

I have a funny story I told on another forum where I did the same move and had to end up cleaning my thumb in the toilet bowl :hhh:
To
don’t get me wrong I call him out on his bullshyt and low key fukk with him when I peep his antics but when he’s actually focused on gaming…he knows my fingers :wow:

aight lemme stop :mjlol:
As we dig deeper :scusthov: we find out the lifestyles these dudes had was filled with exotic fruits

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Same. He will be back eventually tho.

I mean both are on the same level. Only difference is the system that they stan.
This means a lot coming from a guy on no level
If you get banned, only surf would miss you :merchant:
What was the catalyst though? I didn't see any type of positive Xbox news that sparked that. :mjlol:
Oh you know damn well what sent him over the edge, who was he responding to? :whistle:
We've come full circle :dead:

I used to think he was fronting on the games he played until he posted his PSN and he does at the very least check out those big releases.

But I been said buddy might be riding that unemployment wave :russ:
Boost mobile doesn't work for console online gaming, trust me I've tried

-Gizmo Duck

Status
Not open for further replies.