giving a girl your number

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I usually give my number but it works one of my friends does it all the time and the chick almost always calls him. I've also seen 2 for 2 people not say one word to a chick as we are leaving say I didnt get the chance to talk to you but heres my number call me and both times it worked.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Females see it as elementary school shyt, she will forever see you like a little nikka. Only fat chicks and ugly girls call your phone after you drop them the digits, you think a pretty girl have the time to call txt and chase a dude when a million other dudes are calling and chasing them...........................................

A chick giving her number to a dude is power, and it's an avenue to get the puss, it's simply on us men how we use that power, and choose to play the game

SN: And the bolded is from a females mouth, the thrill of being chased, is the game for them

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Again with this sh*t. :beli: The same amount of girls who call you back, is probably the same amount, if not more, who would reply to your vm or text after meeting you somewhere. Chase your goals nikka, puzzy is the easy part :snoop:

Pretty much all that needs to be said.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
got this from the other thread. I don't think this works brehs. Most girls will never call back.
why do you care if they call? let's look at it from a different perspective. you're placing too much value on women and subscribing to the chase theory where you do things that either raise or lower your chances of success with a woman based on you chasing her.

if you give a woman your number and she never calls she saved you from wasting your time dealing with a woman that either wasn't interested in the first place or wanted to play little hard to get games.

as a man you shouldn't be out there trying to do things to get women to like you or be more successful with them you merely present yourself to them and either they're feeling that or they aren't. if they aren't they would have been a waste of time anyway so its win win.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
girls usually take my phone, and enter their # in it; then call it.. shyt kinda irks me, what if i wanted to call them from a google # or something

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt, just like getting their number :yeshrug: jus do what you want