Givin Away Belts to the less Fortunate...Danny Swift Garcia v Paulie Malignaggi Fight Thread

What Happens??

• Total voters

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps

I thought Philly dont fukk with Garcia?:mjpls:

Gillie definitely represents the streets of Philly:sas2:

Does he believe danny beat hererra though:sas2:.....that was b hops main point. Either way I'm taking the words of a philly boxing legend over the words of a washed up rapper who got knocked out by beanie sigel:mjlol:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
But for real.....all this yappin by Garcia got me intrigued:leon:.....he really building himself up like he's a whole new man at 147. Anything less than a knock out on saturday and it's :camby:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Malignaggi Feels His Style 'Is Kryptonite' To Garcia

Malignaggi Feels His Style 'Is Kryptonite' To Garcia

By Keith Idec

Paulie Malignaggi remembers how much fresher he felt when the former junior welterweight champion moved up to welterweight late in 2010.

The Brooklyn native figures Danny Garcia is experiencing the same rejuvenation as he prepares for his welterweight debut Saturday night against Malignaggi at Brooklyn’s Barclays Center. The 34-year-old Malignaggi (33-6, 7 KOs) just doesn’t think the additional energy and strength Garcia gets from advancing to 147 pounds will be enough to help Garcia (30-0, 17 KOs) beat him in their 12-round main event (ESPN; 9 p.m. ET/6 p.m. PT).

“I think, based on the experience I had when I moved to the welterweight division, it’ll probably help him and he’ll feel better,” Malignaggi said Tuesday during a SportsCenter interview that aired on ESPN. “Not that it’s going to help him against me, because I feel like my style is going to be Kryptonite for him. But regardless, overall he’ll feel better at 147 pounds. I can remember the exact same feeling when I moved up from 140 to 147 pounds, just feeling like my body had oxygenated a little bit and was able to keep a little more energy.”

Malignaggi moved up from junior welterweight after Amir Khan (31-3, 19 KOs) stopped him in the 11th round of their May 2010 fight in The Theater at Madison Square Garden. Less than two years later, Malignaggi became a two-division champion by upsetting previously unbeaten Ukrainian Vyacheslav Senchenko (37-2, 25 KOs) by technical knockout to win the WBA welterweight title in Donetsk, Ukraine.

The Showtime/CBS commentator is a huge underdog entering his fight against the younger, undefeated Garcia, though, largely because Shawn Porter (26-1-1, 16 KOs) knocked out Malignaggi in the fourth round of his last fight 15 months ago in Washington, D.C.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
@LeVraiPapi in case you haven't seen this thread..this has plenty of pbc and Haymon criticism..why don't you call out each one and also let them know how you feel as well with that spiel.

they have also called out Arum. WHen the last time you called out Arum/HBO/Pacman ?

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
they have also called out Arum. WHen the last time you called out Arum/HBO/Pacman ?

breh they are criticizing pbc/haymon....what does arum have anything to do with this :heh:..what are you going to say to them about it? im going to chalk this up to you being on your period heavy again..and above all...biased going forward

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
breh they are criticizing pbc/haymon....what does arum have anything to do with this :heh:..what are you going to say to them about it? im going to chalk this up to you being on your period heavy again..and above all...biased going forward

yeah man, you're right

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Why you nikkas bring your bickering into The Champ of the Worlds fight thread :beli:

For erry nikka in here crying bout this fight theres one saying its decent

@LeVraiPapi you gotta let us know any Swift or Bandcamp news... Rumors future opps etc :mjcry:
my bad choc...unwarranted fallacies had to be answered..thats all :lolbron:...take this rep