GIVE A TEAM A RING N FEED EM 4 A YEAR, GIVE EM A DYNASTY N FEED EM 4 A LIFETIME: 2021 LAKERS THREAD

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
It’s gonna be hard to get that third guy. I don’t even know who to get. Dame is a pipe dream. He would be perfect but it’s not gonna happen.

When the lights are on a lot these dudes fold. Dame ain’t foldin he built for this shyt

Bradley Beal wants to stay in Washington which tells you all you need to know about him.

:hhh:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
supposedly shroe said no to 4 years 80 million.. not getting that anymore.. harrell said no to 4 year 80 million from hornets (on Rich's advice) he not getting that... drum thinks he get another multi year deal starting at 14 million a year.. nope.. brehs. tripping

that's what his dumbass gets for being stupid. Rich priority will always be doing the best he can for Bron's interests, not yours nikka. :laff:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
LeGM gotta get in the lab and figure out how to flip some of these dudes for lillard

Our cap situation and trade assets are ass right now. The only person who can fetch us a haul is AD and like brehs said, Bron won't let that happen.

But maybe you tell Bron to fall back, and do what you gotta do.

lib123

All Star
Daps
It’s gonna be hard to get that third guy. I don’t even know who to get. Dame is a pipe dream. He would be perfect but it’s not gonna happen.

When the lights are on a lot these dudes fold. Dame ain’t foldin he built for this shyt

Bradley Beal wants to stay in Washington which tells you all you need to know about him.

:hhh:

Sign-and-trade Norman Powell for Montrez Harrell?

:jbhmm:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I cant tell yall brehs how much Kuz has screwed the Lakers now and into the future.

If Kuz's value was the same from 2 years ago you could probably get a good player.

After sleeping on it I dont THINK they need a superstar (lets see how this Bucks/Nets series goes)

I think they need a JRUE Holiday type. Just hope with rest and recovery Bron/AD return to form and now you get a legit 3rd guy.

If you could flip Kuz/Dennis for a legit solid player it would go a long way.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
I think LA can still get a good player for Kuz.....He's young, has upside, and doesn't make a lot of money.

But this is on Pelinka....Get some fukking shooters.

Last edited: