GIVE A TEAM A RING N FEED EM 4 A YEAR, GIVE EM A DYNASTY N FEED EM 4 A LIFETIME: 2021 LAKERS THREAD

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I forgot Otto was paid the max. Ross could have been traded for a second rounder, Orlando was unloading assets. I would have traded for Fournier and I damn sure would have traded for Lowry. Hindsight 20/20 but any team hinging their shooting hopes on post achilles Matthews and Kyle Kuzma is asking for trouble. This team was great and will continue to be great (when healthy) because Lebron and AD is the best duo in the league but can you imagine if they sacrificed some of the defense for sharpshooters like Forbes or Seth Curry?

Orlando was not trading no Terrence Ross for no second rounder

:what::what::what::what:

bruh if they were, he would have been gone. do you know how good Ross is? they opted to keep him because his salary is fair and he doesn't hurt the team.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Some fans are so damn spoiled. The Lakers looked like the best team in the league when fully healthy. Injuries fukked the season up which isn’t a shock. The Heat dealt with the same in large part due to the short turn around from last season. Now people shytting on the GM as if he could control any of that. No matter who you surrounded Lebron with this is a two star team. With either out the Lakers are going to struggle to win playoff series against a good team. It happens.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I forgot Otto was paid the max. Ross could have been traded for, Orlando was unloading assets. I would have traded for Fournier and I damn sure would have traded for Lowry. Hindsight 20/20 but any team hinging their shooting hopes on post achilles Matthews and Kyle Kuzma is asking for trouble. This team was great and will continue to be great (when healthy) because Lebron and AD is the best duo in the league but can you imagine if they sacrificed some of the defense for sharpshooters like Forbes or Seth Curry?
I disagree with Ross because if Ross was going for that, most contenders would have traded for him

I am hoping they do this next year and after seeing how bad these guys shot I expect the FO to. Ultimately most people will blame the roster but we have our top 2 guys hurt/coming back from being hurt. Guys like Dennis and Kuzma should have stepped up and they didn't. It is what it is.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps

In one of the most important games in the playoffs, he pulled the same amount of points as AD tonight :pachaha:.

I been bamboozled :skip:

141464679.jpg

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
The more I watch the Nuggets...man that was the team to get in the 1st round.

Defense is ass. :francis:

Still..figure out how to win the next 2 I think they can get a trip to the WCF.

Will Vogel have a clue. Can Dennis not play like ass. Can Bron somehow figure out how to score 35+

I still contend Vogel cant play Bron 12 mins straight. It just ends up with him being not so aggressive/tired. Somebody else gotta earn their money.

Thursday will tell us if they packed it in or not.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Last thought of the night.

If this team was going to win a championship this year it was going to have to overcome some real adversity anyway. Not talking injury-riddled season, not talking just losing the 1st game of the series, etc.

I mean some down and counted out type shyt.

Game 6 (maybe 7?) will tell us a lot about this team going forward.