GIVE A TEAM A RING N FEED EM 4 A YEAR, GIVE EM A DYNASTY N FEED EM 4 A LIFETIME: 2021 LAKERS THREAD

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I really thought the Lakers would draft BJ Boston (Klutch/Bronny teammate)

However, NBADRAFT.NET has him as a 2nd rounder and I'm thinking they'll draft a shooter instead.

BJ reminds me of a guard version of BI tho :patrice:

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
I really thought the Lakers would draft BJ Boston (Klutch/Bronny teammate)

However, NBADRAFT.NET has him as a 2nd rounder and I'm thinking they'll draft a shooter instead.

BJ reminds me of a guard version of BI tho :patrice:

Since they’re drafting at 22 they could always trade out of the 1st round and collect more 2nd round picks

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Just like the bubble last year, it all comes down to how great AD and Bron look in the game. The bench is just not good enough, especially Thotma who coulda been a nice 3rd/4th option, but he's a total garbage.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I'm not high on BJ Boston at all, but there is that Klutch connection

With the first pick we should look for a 6'6-7 wing
He is a 6'6" wing :manny:

Idk wth happened at UK. Watching him in HS he seemed like a lock top 5 pick.

Based on his play he's not worth drafting. I'm just thinking this is a potential pick.

Him and THT as a future backcourt :jbhmm:

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
He is a 6'6" wing :manny:

Idk wth happened at UK. Watching him in HS he seemed like a lock top 5 pick.

Based on his play he's not worth drafting. I'm just thinking this is a potential pick.

Him and THT as a future backcourt :jbhmm:

Yeah he is, I got him mixed up with someone else :dead:

Let me do my research on him

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Just like the bubble last year, it all comes down to how great AD and Bron look in the game. The bench is just not good enough, especially Thotma who coulda been a nice 3rd/4th option, but he's a total garbage.

Kuzma has never had the right game to be a good 3rd/4th option. He's better in a more featured position (not on a good team, obviously). He was always going to struggle in this role because he's not good with limited touches and he's not a good shooter off-ball. Lakers just need a reliable shooter to be their 3rd option in the main lineup and a point guard like Schroder to be the scoring punch from the bench.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Kuzma has never had the right game to be a good 3rd/4th option. He's better in a more featured position (not on a good team, obviously). He was always going to struggle in this role because he's not good with limited touches and he's not a good shooter off-ball. Lakers just need a reliable shooter to be their 3rd option in the main lineup and a point guard like Schroder to be the scoring punch from the bench.
Somebody else mentioned him getting mins but McKinnie/Dollar Tree Ariza might be a better 3 and D player. Shot 41% from 3.