GIVE A TEAM A RING N FEED EM 4 A YEAR, GIVE EM A DYNASTY N FEED EM 4 A LIFETIME: 2021 LAKERS THREAD

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Vogel did a terrible job of managing this game...He played Lebron/AD extended minutes when he didn't have to.

He Shoulda gave Lebron his normal rest midway thru the 3rd when the score was 64-49...and should've rested AD at the end of the 3rd qt like he normally does.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I really think the Lakers need a legit 6th man this year to win a championship. Got damn shame whats going on with Kuz's offensive game.

I mean the effort is there. However, he is going to have to make open shots and provide scoring.

Thats why in some ways if Wes was starting (or whoever) that I'll be great with Dennis off the bench.

However, now we've lost Trez bench scoring and Kuz is just trash shooting the ball now.

Admiral Ackbar

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I really think the Lakers need a legit 6th man this year to win a championship. Got damn shame whats going on with Kuz's offensive game.

I mean the effort is there. However, he is going to have to make open shots and provide scoring.

Thats why in some ways if Wes was starting (or whoever) that I'll be great with Dennis off the bench.

However, now we've lost Trez bench scoring and Kuz is just trash shooting the ball now.
If Kuz wasn't 1-11, Bron and AD would have rested and the bench would get garbage time.

JodyHiighroller

Superstar
Daps
Vogel did a terrible job of managing this game...He played Lebron/AD extended minutes when he didn't have to.

He Shoulda gave Lebron his normal rest midway thru the 3rd when the score was 64-49...and should've rested AD at the end of the 3rd qt like he normally does.
They got a extra day off coming up. They'll be skrait.

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
jmxdge1mgs171.jpg

gpmmxhi2os171.jpg

Bron not worried:mjlol:

Last edited:

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps

Man, I get your point but stop complaining. Them dudes missed a lot of time already. Let them get back in rhythm.