GIVE A TEAM A RING N FEED EM 4 A YEAR, GIVE EM A DYNASTY N FEED EM 4 A LIFETIME: 2021 LAKERS THREAD

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
THT has got to fix his three ball and not look lost on team defense....but that won't happen this season, dude is still only 20. The best bet is to put him in positions where he will succeed this post season.

Not a Lakers fane but I would think that the Lakers would a gamble on BJ Boston. Klutch has came through for them before.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
THT has got to fix his three ball and not look lost on team defense....but that won't happen this season, dude is still only 20. The best bet is to put him in positions where he will succeed this post season.

Not a Lakers fane but I would think that the Lakers would a gamble on BJ Boston. Klutch has came through for them before.

THT has rope right now because he’s just starting out. We just have to put him in positions to succeed and give him time to learn. Next season is what will tell me a lot about his trajectory. He’ll have plenty of game film to look at as well as added expectations. If he continues at his pace then we should see a marked improvement in his weak areas as well as a jump in his overall impact level.

I haven’t seen enough of Boston to make any judgement but I’ll leave it up to Rob and the staff. It he’s Klutch then there’s at least a decent chance that he gets drafted if he’s there.