GIVE A TEAM A RING N FEED EM 4 A YEAR, GIVE EM A DYNASTY N FEED EM 4 A LIFETIME: 2021 LAKERS THREAD

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Trezz is unplayable. He should of signed with the Hornets last season if they truly offered him the bag. He has probably lost a ton of money and will regret signing with the Lakers.
Naw the hornets will still sign him. He’s going through a lot emotionally right now don’t think basketball is his main focus at the moment (rightfully so)

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
I'd like to see how the Suns series goes first :manny:

Warriors were a terrible matchup for Drummond, but tbf Dennis was the real problem. And Drum was still +1 while on the floor.

He hasn't been too bad lately but he's just a poor fit on this team. Ruins the spacing for Bron and AD and he just isn't really equipped for playoff basketball. He's prone to mental mistakes.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Trezz is unplayable. He should of signed with the Hornets last season if they truly offered him the bag. He has probably lost a ton of money and will regret signing with the Lakers.

Nah he's still going to get a bag in the offseason.

Drummond on the other hand loss a lot of money for real totally exposed himself.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
indeed, still don't like how he was being grown man'd by Donkey, but Donkey still a beast defensively so I won't trip too much. AD can't be settlin for j's on some of these cats though. That's bailin them out. Don't like that shyt.

AD has been settling for jumpers since he's been a Laker though.

AD's special sauce is his defense and his athleticism for his size.

I don't think Vogel really has ever maximized AD's offensive potential

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Nah he right, deport that dumbass and split his minutes between THT and the equipment manager
er2in5j.png

THT is terrible he should not see major minutes in the playoffs.