GIVE A TEAM A RING N FEED EM 4 A YEAR, GIVE EM A DYNASTY N FEED EM 4 A LIFETIME: 2021 LAKERS THREAD

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How much do y'all think he will want? He gotta realize being LA is part of the reason he's getting any of the deals he got. I mean he's got a shoe deal outta being on the Lakers. No other markets can get him that kind of clout.
I’d give him 10-12 a season. I’d give him more if that loser Dennis doesn’t come back

Karume

All Star
Daps
Caruso should stick with us and try to double up. He’s becoming a defensive gem. If he just adds a three or some kind of shot then he can really demand more on the market later.

But we all know Cuban and Ainge gon be on the cut ready to overpay.
What is his 3 % this season?

seraphx

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Caruso should stick with us and try to double up. He’s becoming a defensive gem. If he just adds a three or some kind of shot then he can really demand more on the market later.

But we all know Cuban and Ainge gon be on the cut ready to overpay.

I mean he was like 40% from 3 this year so I'd say he's pretty good at his roll. I honestly think he will want like12-15 a year and I dunno if they can pay that. They should definitely sign and trade Dennis though.

seraphx

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So that suggests he's a better shooter than given credit for
Yeah he's low volume though like 3-4 a game. I think he is a really solid glue guy/sixth man. I don't see him as a starter though because of his lack of scoring. We saw when he started he just doesn't have the touch to fully control the game like that as a scorer. His defense bbiq are high though.

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
One thing that's weird to me is that they don't run the Lebron AD pick and roll a lot and I swear every time they do it's an easy score. They legit ran it once last night and it ended in an easy dunk for AD.

Perhaps Vogel saving it for when we need it deeper in the playoffs