GIVE A TEAM A RING N FEED EM 4 A YEAR, GIVE EM A DYNASTY N FEED EM 4 A LIFETIME: 2021 LAKERS THREAD

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Steve Kerr just said the reason for so many turnovers was because LeBron knows their offense and kept jumping into their passing lanes.

I need the Laker Film Room to do a video on this. This dude Bron man.

They were playing off Draymond and treating him like the non-threat he is. Got six turnovers off him, several of which I believe were from LeBron.

There are STILL ignorant posters who say, "LeBron plays zero defense". :snoop:

He wasn't good his first year in LA but he's been PHENOMENAL the last two seasons.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Steve Kerr just said the reason for so many turnovers was because LeBron knows their offense and kept jumping into their passing lanes.

I need the Laker Film Room to do a video on this. This dude Bron man.
No lie. Some of them steals looked like 2k. There was one where AD just took it from the passing lane

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
AD had a great second half and the most points in the 4th quarter .

indeed, still don't like how he was being grown man'd by Donkey, but Donkey still a beast defensively so I won't trip too much. AD can't be settlin for j's on some of these cats though. That's bailin them out. Don't like that shyt.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
indeed, still don't like how he was being grown man'd by Donkey, but Donkey still a beast defensively so I won't trip too much. AD can't be settlin for j's on some of these cats though. That's bailin them out. Don't like that shyt.
One thing I want to see is them run sets designed to get AD the ball either on the move or closer to the basket when playing against smaller defenders. I hate that he usually gets it so far away. If they found a way to get it to him closer he can just turn and shoot and put in less work while also getting better quality shots.

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
Drummond had that ugly ass turnover on the struggle postup and never saw the floor again :mjlol:
That's how it should be. Can't have nikkas doing shyt they shouldn't be doing. GOAT FRANCHISE don't play that. We rebuilding you into a defensive center.
Benching him sends a message:ufdup:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I TOLD U BET WAS OFF WHEN INJURIES STARTED HITTIN AND THEN I IGNORED U VIA REQUEST

:ufdup:

You can't call the bet off after the fact, that shyt was confirmed. :mjlol:

Imagine calling in a sports betting site and telling them your bet was off cause injuries were hitting. :russ: