Girls requesting shirtless pics when you've been bulking unappreciation thread

semtex

:)
Daps
@GinaThatAintNoDamnPuppy! has put that goal up in this thread already

But his idea of lean is probably a little more extreme than yours. The difference between "i think i am around 12% BF" and "i have been DEXA scanned at 9% BF" is fukking huge in reality.
lol hmmm I need to go read his workout log thread and see what he's up to

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
The reality is that most people hate cutting. It isn't fun, but if you want to look good it's necessary after bulking/being overweight. Eating whatever the heck you want and lifting heavy crap is when working out is most fun for most people.

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
The fast weight loss is hard to sustain. I've cut like 30 lbs but it's taken me almost two years to do it. I would probably be down another 20 lbs if I ate like a rabbit or went on some extreme diet but I enjoy eating. Biggest thing that helped me was cutting out a lot processed foods And cardio. Everybody wants instant results but don't really want to work at it to sustain those results. That's why I encourage people to lose weight at a moderate pace. It will condition you to maintain a much easier workout routine and eating habits. These lose weight fast plans are hard to sustain. That's why a majority of people end up gaining there weight back and more.

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm not "cutting" per say. I'm eating a lot cleaner though and lifting heavy. I'm around 15% bf. cutting is dumb if you haven't reached your strength goals.

Exactly. I been bulking for about a year now and not cutting until I reach my strength goals.

Makes no sense to be ripped up and dumb shredded but weak as fukk in the gym,im good on that,I'll just wait til Im strong enough to where when I cut I will still be strong

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Deads in the 600s. You gotta remember I plan on lifting for a long time, this isn't a phase for me, so I'm not rushing a cut. It takes years to build real dense muscle tissue.

Finally came across a nikka who really tryna be dumb strong and look it and not just look strong. Im on the same shyt breh,not rushing a cut,when we have outstanding lifts and finally cut we gon look damn good breh:wow::banderas:

And be strong as fukk 2:blessed: