Girls requesting shirtless pics when you've been bulking unappreciation thread

semtex

:)
Daps
You do know you get stronger when you cut and have stronger abs right :shaq2:

I know you haven't forgot about Richard Hawthorne.:comeon:
:leostare: cutting gives you more visible abs, not stronger ones. I'm staying in my current weight range until it makes sense to cut. Since I'll be getting stronger, I wouldn't be surprised if i wind up like 10% bf at my current weight.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
:leostare: cutting gives you more visible abs, not stronger ones. I'm staying in my current weight range until it makes sense to cut. Since I'll be getting stronger, I wouldn't be surprised if i wind up like 10% bf at my current weight.
Yeah I feel you breh, I randomly leaned up at a body set range between 180 - 184lbs, after previously being between 170 - 175lbs, almost overnight. Smh, I still don't even know how it happened

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I hope that yall planning on cutting 30-40 lbs in the future really realize how mentally and physically taxing and time consuming it is to do that.

You have been eating what you want and lifting heavy and getting stronger. Now imagine giving all that up for 9-12 months straight. Consistently losing strength, lacking energy, watching your diet and eating small meals. Your muscles are going to shrink more than you expect, not necessarily the tissue itself but certainly the glycogen pump. shyt aint as simple as just saying "im gonna do it," it is going to be a daily battle with body dysmorphia

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I hope that yall planning on cutting 30-40 lbs in the future really realize how mentally and physically taxing and time consuming it is to do that.

You have been eating what you want and lifting heavy and getting stronger. Now imagine giving all that up for 9-12 months straight. Consistently losing strength, lacking energy, watching your diet and eating small meals. Your muscles are going to shrink more than you expect, not necessarily the tissue itself but certainly the glycogen pump. shyt aint as simple as just saying "im gonna do it," it is going to be a daily battle with body dysmorphia
:patrice:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA

:lolbron:I assume this smilie is a reference to a much larger personal weight loss journey?

I'm not talking about 'weight loss' though, I'm talking about bodybuilder style bulking/cutting which a couple people in this thread are taking to the extreme

I think regular everyday weight loss is a bit easier, because body composition isn't as much of an issue. But both are still mentally draining.

semtex

:)
Daps

You really have to go off the rails to have 30-40lbs to lose before you're lean :whoo:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
:lolbron:I assume this smilie is a reference to a much larger personal weight loss journey?

I'm not talking about 'weight loss' though, I'm talking about bodybuilder style bulking/cutting which a couple people in this thread are taking to the extreme

I think regular everyday weight loss is a bit easier, because body composition isn't as much of an issue. But both are still mentally draining.

No I agree that's two different things.

Just applying the though of doing that to myself caused the reaction.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
You really have to go off the rails to have 30-40lbs to lose before you're lean :whoo:

@GinaThatAintNoDamnPuppy! has put that goal up in this thread already

But his idea of lean is probably a little more extreme than yours. The difference between "i think i am around 12% BF" and "i have been DEXA scanned at 9% BF" is fukking huge in reality.