Girl on POF shows her inbox

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
My friend is on Tinder. She's ok. She's a skinny, light skin East African chick. She showed me her profile and she had a ton of messages from White, South Asian, Latino and Black guys. She kept swiping left at the brothas tho. :mjpls:
Yeah a lot of young women are on Tinder, it has a completely different crowd to POF's single overweight mothers
Tinder's prolly the perfect way to receive compliments from simps :wow: Women getting their daily ego boost off it plus its linked to their instagrams

Seems to attract a lot of swirlers for some reason:scust:

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
Yeah a lot of young women are on Tinder, it has a completely different crowd to POF's single overweight mothers
Tinder's prolly the perfect way to receive compliments from simps :wow: Women getting their daily ego boost off it plus its linked to their instagrams

Seems to attract a lot of swirlers for some reason:scust:

Wait. Tinder attaches your Instagram account to your profile?

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
When I was single my friends made me join okcupid and I got TONS of messages and some guys would keep sending messages if I didn't respond. It was really annoying. How are you supposed to find someone you like when you're getting thousands of messages?
1st world problems

Westcoastnative

All Star
Daps
That's why I never did online dating. I'm not messaging some chick to just to boost her ego. Most women use online dating for boosting their egos and what's crazy is they complain about the quality of men that send them messages but they never get up off their asses and message the type of men they're specifically looking for.

That tells me most women use online dating to boost their ego and it works for them because dumbass dudes online are so thirsty that keep taking the bait of messaging some woman that will never give them the time of day.

Last edited:

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Women get tons of messages online.....not shocking.

Women can get sex easy.......not shocking.

Its always been getting commitment from the men they want thats the issue.
Agreed.

This is actually like a self-insult: if you are on POF and you got +1400 notifications.. 1) you're on there for a while probably letting the notifications count up so you can stunt for the gram.. how come you didn't meet a dude in real life in the mean time? Maybe you did, but probably you're a self-centered insane psycho and you'll be single for a long, long time 2) dudes are really just trying to smash and are turning your profile into a free Backpage.

Not a good look.

I'd love to see the notifications of the dudes who want to commit.. must be on 1 maybe..?

Also: OP.. no photo? What is wrong with you? @UpAndComing

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
This is one of the main reason so many women are gassed up these days. I always say how do you get on Tinder get 200 plus matches and can't find a man :mjlol:. Yes, there are lots of guys out there that would commit to them but they consistently pass them up for dudes who see them as just a lay lol.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
This is one of the main reason so many women are gassed up these days. I always say how do you get on Tinder get 200 plus matches and can't find a man :mjlol:. Yes, there are lots of guys out there that would commit to them but they consistently pass them up for dudes who see them as just a lay lol.
The embodiment of play stupid games, win stupid prizes :manny: