Girl on POF shows her inbox

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
When I was single my friends made me join okcupid and I got TONS of messages and some guys would keep sending messages if I didn't respond. It was really annoying. How are you supposed to find someone you like when you're getting thousands of messages?
They put a gun to your head to "make" you join?

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
She probably looks like this too...

Fat-Girl-Selfie-Really-Ugly-Girls-236x300.jpg

:snoop:
Gave you a lay-up @UpAndComing, expected this. :mjlol: work with my bro.

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Not even. Women approach ME all the time, I don't gotta do nothing but smile at em. My ex of 8 months looked almost identical to the finest sand snakes girl from game of thrones (still miss her fiesty ass). I just dgaf enough to try on dating sites cause I know the numbers game is way in women's favor and I'm a shorter breh and bytches online trip about that shyt whereas it's never been a problem in reality. My profile is blank for descriptions and I got 1 pictures up and still have 92 women who want to "meet". Believe me I ain't phased.

But keep fishing for daps tho:umad:
Looks like somebody might finally put an end to my trolling of short breh's. :lupe: how tall are you. :jbhmm:

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
When I was single my friends made me join okcupid and I got TONS of messages and some guys would keep sending messages if I didn't respond. It was really annoying. How are you supposed to find someone you like when you're getting thousands of messages?
Oh wow, you poor darling. How dare those men send you messages on a dating platform :to:

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
POF is full of low quality women who know that despite them being either utterly ugly, supremely overweight or having multiple kids will still get their inboxes full from horny guys who will fukk anything.

Thirsty brehs done changed the online dating game forever.

:mjlol:

Last edited:

BocaRear

Daps
My friend said she wants to make me a profile. Should I let her do it. :mjpls:
If she's tryna get her body count up, then yeah
If she's looking to get wifed up, then hell no :huhldup:

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps

iirc you can block guys messaging you who are below your match rating.

BocaRear

Daps
Are these sites hook up sites or also for relationship/marriage?
Both
but most of the people on there for relationships/marriage are overweight single mothers. :francis:
It really is a last resort, attractive women don't use that shyt and if they do, they use it for an ego boost

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
Both
but most of the people on there for relationships/marriage are overweight single mothers. :francis:
It really is a last resort, attractive women don't use that shyt and if they do, they use it for an ego boost

My friend is on Tinder. She's ok. She's a skinny, light skin East African chick. She showed me her profile and she had a ton of messages from White, South Asian, Latino and Black guys. She kept swiping left at the brothas tho. :mjpls: