Girl on POF shows her inbox

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats why Ive stopped sending messages first and just either wait for chicks to message me, or see a chick who viewed my page. Or just do swiping. Most bad chicks will like your page before they would send a message, indicating for you to say hi.

And I message them if they're cute, if they didn't send the message and viewed my page. I already know I have their attention.

That doesn't work on POF or OKcupid...most women do not use the search functionality

Bumble...They have to message guys first
Tinder...Is cool

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Coli females shld show us they inbox I think it's due, some light fukkery will be nice

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
That ain't nothing new. When I was into the online dating thing I'd usually ask to see a chicks inbox after we went out a couple times. It was always PACKED. Most of the dudes though just straight up offer dikk, and their messages are 80% some form of Hey Beautiful.
Why you looking in females inbox?

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Why you looking in females inbox?

Because chicks always complaining about getting swamped by dudes on there and how I was one of the few who sent a legit message. I wanted to see just how bad it was.

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Look hideous brehs:mjlol:

Not even. Women approach ME all the time, I don't gotta do nothing but smile at em. My ex of 8 months looked almost identical to the finest sand snakes girl from game of thrones (still miss her fiesty ass). I just dgaf enough to try on dating sites cause I know the numbers game is way in women's favor and I'm a shorter breh and bytches online trip about that shyt whereas it's never been a problem in reality. My profile is blank for descriptions and I got 1 pictures up and still have 92 women who want to "meet". Believe me I ain't phased.

But keep fishing for daps tho:umad:

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
Because chicks always complaining about getting swamped by dudes on there and how I was one of the few who sent a legit message. I wanted to see just how bad it was.
O ok, I thought you were on some insecure shyt.

SuperGrizzy

I'm strapped in! I'll clap you in a coma! Madness!
Daps
She probably looks like this too...

Fat-Girl-Selfie-Really-Ugly-Girls-236x300.jpg

:snoop:
:mjlol:
Which one of y'all baby momma is that? :jbhmm: