Girl I know with big titties just posted a picture in Las Vegas chillin poolside on Facebook:leon:

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
i just thought it was funny cause he has a small boner and also he is sucking in his gut to a disgusting/disfigured point to where he looks like dhalism from street fighter. you guys just all wanna focus on the boner.

Dog YOU put big titties in the thread title, the fukk you expect us to think? We expected titties bruh, that's what it boils down to. Not like we expected some mini boner in the pic, but when we expect t*ts and a boner is there you think nikkas wont flame you for that shyt?

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
Dog YOU put big titties in the thread title, the fukk you expect us to think? We expected titties bruh, that's what it boils down to. Not like we expected some mini boner in the pic, but when we expect t*ts and a boner is there you think nikkas wont flame you for that shyt?
im sorry, i didnt know! shyt, i really fukked up.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
hot_black_girls.jpg

• Dap
Reactions: rlg

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: At first I though the picture was indicating that he had pectoral implants....................Then I read everyone else's comments:beli:

Depreciating Asset

Please pawg responsibly
Daps
Reppin
Other
Thread went from horrible to quite enjoyable once people bashed the OP (deservedly) and posted pics of DDs.

Nice recovery Coli peeps.

bill.gif