Girl I know with big titties just posted a picture in Las Vegas chillin poolside on Facebook:leon:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shyt like this is why your family shakes their head when you wake up at 2pm and come down stairs in your pajamas and pour a bowl of cereal. Taking bout, "gmorning" bytcg they already 8 hours into their day.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I hate seeing stuff like this because in 30 years I don't want to be an unattractive old ass fart still horny as shyt. I'd rather just lose my sex drive by then and not feel pathetically sexually deprived.
this and the Gerardo Rivera thing got me :wow:

analyzing whether i've maximized being young and whatnot, cause once you pass a certain age you gonna be seen as :flabbynsick: and mocked for having any sexual feelings whatsoever

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
also: this is why one star and neg rep is needed

but I cant deny threadstarter epicly trolled everyone :bow:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Lol good post OP..if nikkas want to see titties I'm pretty sure there are websites on the Internet for that..actually I'm 100% sure there are some websites where you can see big titties in bikinis
You are a troll but this post kinda shows how pathetic/desperate this board can be some times. :to:

nikkas in here really disappointed/mad that there aren't tit pics in here as if pictures of women in bikinis or breasts in general are some kind of rarity that can't be found anywhere else. :laff:

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
Damn had my lotion ready and everything

I scrolled all the way down hoping to eventually find titties :leostare:

:dahell: How you gonna put big tittiee in the title of your threat and than post a picture of some dude with a boner? :ufdup: seriously :ufdup::ufdup:

Came in here expecting titties all I see is a creepy disgusting old man. Very disappointing

misleading thread title

this is not what i came in to see

:dwillhuh:
What type of reverse homo shyt is this? :damn:

Came in thread to see titties, OP posted an old mans boner

This is why we need thread ratings again

Where are the pics of the girl with the big titties? :dahell:

ban this bytch nikka please

nikka shows half a titty and tries to use that as defense

Don't need rep man, your life is negged to the abyss

this is the worst thread I seen in a minute.

clicked it thinking I was gonna see some titties and this nikka puts up a pic of some CAC's erection.

I hate you my nikka. forreal.

This thread is homo

this is wild homo...fukk is wrong with you? What kidn of humor do you think we have.....cac?

Why yall making this place a hangout for gay shyt. That aint cool

negged

edit: wait :wtf: :to: i cant neg him
:dead:

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
nikka shows half a titty and tries to use that as defense

Don't need rep man, your life is negged to the abyss

this is the worst thread I seen in a minute.

clicked it thinking I was gonna see some titties and this nikka puts up a pic of some CAC's erection.

I hate you my nikka. forreal.

This thread is homo

:scusthov: all I see is a lil dikk nikka. Pause.

I rarely ever neg nikkas nor do I one star threads and this is one of the few moments I want to do it so bad but I cant.

Life is ill :sadcam:

2vFiPsC.jpg

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
That detail is irrelevant if you just wanted to post some old dudes boner though.
i just thought it was funny cause he has a small boner and also he is sucking in his gut to a disgusting/disfigured point to where he looks like dhalism from street fighter. you guys just all wanna focus on the boner.