Girl I know with big titties just posted a picture in Las Vegas chillin poolside on Facebook:leon:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Somehow, before even even clicked the link, I knew that the titties in question wouldn't be fully present in the thread :wtb:

But while I'm here, I have a question: Why are we even expected to hide our steel salutes? It's natural and it happens, sometimes without provocation :troll:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
28i2u78.jpg

:snoop:

i dunno whats worse, the fact he is just chillin poolside with a small boner or the fact that he is trying ridiculously hard to suck in his gut :snoop:
or if he rich and mackish, it could her sugar daddy, or she might be there with him...fronting!

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
I hate seeing stuff like this because in 30 years I don't want to be an unattractive old ass fart still horny as shyt. I'd rather just lose my sex drive by then and not feel pathetically sexually deprived.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
I hate seeing stuff like this because in 30 years I don't want to be an unattractive old ass fart still horny as shyt. I'd rather just lose my sex drive by then and not feel pathetically sexually deprived.
get married i guess

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell: How you gonna put big tittiee in the title of your threat and than post a picture of some dude with a boner? :ufdup: seriously :ufdup::ufdup:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Lol good post OP..if nikkas want to see titties I'm pretty sure there are websites on the Internet for that..actually I'm 100% sure there are some websites where you can see big titties in bikinis