Daps
I think she comes from a rich family or something
so money isn't a big deal to her

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Crackers can't help themselves, racism to them is like blood to a vampire. They'd risk it all...even millions of dollars :dead:

Imagine fukking up so bad you go from being in fukking DEADPOOL to starring in some low budget straight to USB flashdrive western movie :heh: I'd eat my gun

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Yall got to realize some ppl only want to be but so famous. As long as she can keke with her MAGA Friends, that's all she care about? She'll make money regardless.

Same thing with Michelle tafoya, she "retired" just so that she could get an angle on racist talk radio circuit. All she cared about.

These ppl done seen generational wealth. You haven't. Their political agenda is what matters the most to them. Making sure they remain on top.
Doesn't she come from money too? She probably didn't sweat it lol

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Yall got to realize some ppl only want to be but so famous. As long as she can keke with her MAGA Friends, that's all she care about? She'll make money regardless.

Same thing with Michelle tafoya, she "retired" just so that she could get an angle on racist talk radio circuit. All she cared about.

These ppl done seen generational wealth. You haven't. Their political agenda is what matters the most to them. Making sure they remain on top.

Right here

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
FVVORtSWIAEyxwb

FVaTbRgWYAApgjv

This dumb bytch w ent from being on a Star Wars show and having another Star Wars show in development as the lead to making movies for Ben Shapiro :mjlol:

fukk your Mickey Mouse money up over that MAGA lifestyle, brehs
I3kl0rv.png
fukk her. She can go down with the ship with her maga brethren.

Daps

YOU nikkaS SOUND
HURT THAT YOU CANT WATCH HER
UGLY ASS ON STAR WARS ANYMORE.

:mjcry:"OH WHY DIDNT SHE JUST
KEEP HER VIEWS TO HERSELF" ASS nikkaS.

LITERALLY NO ONE WAS THINKING
ABOUT THIS BROAD.
:devil:
:evil:

You can't show yourself in any of the threads you've been called out in, but you have the energy to worry about this corny shyt.

You're done.

:picard: